Someone answer this question..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Dang and it won't be ready by ride tome so you can bring me some...:coffee::whistle:

It's a 25 lb ham and just two of us...let me know when you will be down here stop and have some..We will have PLENTY...hopefully this one is good..the last one did not taste right not sure what kind of ham Bills dad got but we did not like..gave 17 lbs to the dogs...anyway this one Bill got the ham (just yesterday) so it is the "right" kind..see ya soon..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Never knew there was a correct way to ride the lake:whistle: :lmao:Small video camera sounds great. Your a lil miss gadget aren't ya:lmao:

Well, you can turn left and start at 0 or turn right and start at 7.5 (or whatever it is...)

So I guess it depends on if you like to count up or count down. :lmao:

I like my gadgets, I do, I do!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Well, you can turn left and start at 0 or turn right and start at 7.5 (or whatever it is...)

So I guess it depends on if you like to count up or count down. :lmao:

I like my gadgets, I do, I do!

We go in from the out door..:whistle:

Giddy up!

:rolleyes: Now dont go getting carried away..

J/K :huggy:

I really do not let many peeps ride my personal horse...Seems to get them in trouble and they end up getting an ass whoppin next time I get on them..Now Bubba..I NEVER ride him..he is deffently the "guest horse"

bubba is not for the beginner either, and you always get me to ride the crazy ones...devine watch out for her, if she wont get on it then thats a big ole clue!:lmao: Or if she says hey devine go out there and get that horse, DONT DO IT! Its a trap! :lmao: