Someone save me

Hank

my war
Note: I guess I will never be a full fledged forum member because I detest forum speak; maroon, tread, inorite, meamie, smow, ghey, etc. Just tell it like it is, and use real English. No wonder spell check blew up.

DIAF, Azzhat!

:party:

ZARA

Pretty sad comments you make about your God given children.
I doubt you really feel "blessed" by your ranting over and over and over...

I guess no one told you it is Ok NOT to have kids.

Dude...this was a crappy thing to say.

ALL parents have "Please Save Me Days" and either you are not a parent or you are not a very good parent based on your comments.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being a richard.

I agree that there should be no name calling; especially from someone who is the OP. I think advice was given here, under the circumstances that most of us don't know each other, personally, and suggestions were made here out of experience, kindness, and concern. Afterall, wr, you did ask for someone to save you. I hope your BP is back to normal. We, who are parents, have lived through what you described here. I know you are frustrated, but, please take a step back, and look at the concern offered you. No one has their arm twisted behind their back, and is forced to post. I was going to use the gun pointed to one's head reference, but that is not politically correct, anymore. JMO. Take care.

Note: I guess I will never be a full fledged forum member because I detest forum speak; maroon, tread, inorite, meamie, smow, ghey, etc. Just tell it like it is, and use real English. No wonder spell check blew up.

Really? You think rt235 made a comment out of kindness and concern? :eyebrow:

K :coffee:

And I don't really care if you like forum speak or not. :rolleyes: Afterall, mamatutu... this is a forum.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WR, I know having young children gets overwhelming at times, but you will miss it and want it back, someday.

This is not true. My kids have long been adults and I never - EVER!!!!! :jameo: - long for the days when they were screaming little unreasonable squabs running around getting into things. Now I'm down with OPC so I can enjoy the good without having to deal with the bad.

This is not true. My kids have long been adults and I never - EVER!!!!! :jameo: - long for the days when they were screaming little unreasonable squabs running around getting into things. Now I'm down with OPC so I can enjoy the good without having to deal with the bad.

So you are saying I am not the only person who has ever been frustrated with their kids? Fancy that. :coffee:

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Rt235. :mad:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pretty sad comments you make about your God given children.
I doubt you really feel "blessed" by your ranting over and over and over...

I guess no one told you it is Ok NOT to have kids.

I am very interested in what was going on with you at the time you made this post. Really. Bad day and just needed to lash out?

SoMDGirl42

WR, just a suggestion. But I've done this in the past

When it's raining buckets outside and the kids are driving you crazy and there is "nothing to do" :rollseyes:

as long as there is no lighting, take their shoes and socks off, put some old clothes on and go out and sing and dance in the rain. You'd be surprised at how much the kids loves to do this, because typically we are running from the rain. Let them run around in the rain, get muddy and burn some energy off.

Bring them in, clean them up, and enjoy a good movie and some popcorn.

:huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:WR:

.......do you Drink?.....just asking.

Clearly not enough.

And now "maroon" is considered name-calling? You all get touchier and touchier by the day. Sorry it sucks to be you. (not directed at Birddog)

About kids: "they" make it seem so easy. If A, then B, resulting in C. That was never my experience dealing with children. Not even my grandson now that I'm an old hand.

You're crappy! :killingme
That's enough of that talk.
Crappy! :lmao:
What did I say? You know better than to talk like that so knock it off.
Crappy crappy crappy! :yahoo:
One more and you're going to time out.
:ohwell:
:tap:
:whistle:
:coffee:
(whispers) crappy...
That's it, off we go...
:tantrum: :bawl: :cds:

It really is enough to drive a person insane.

When it's raining buckets outside and the kids are driving you crazy and there is "nothing to do" :rollseyes:

as long as there is no lighting, take their shoes and socks off, put some old clothes on and go out and sing and dance in the rain. You'd be surprised at how much the kids loves to do this, because typically we are running from the rain. Let them run around in the rain, get muddy and burn some energy off.

Oldest has strep throat and his mom said don't let him run around because he keeps getting nosebleeds. :ohwell: Had it not been raining, I would have said #### it, he is on antibiotics so we are going outside anyway. :coffee:

Misfit

Lawful neutral

My mom let me do this when I was a kid. She'd put my swim suit on me and let me puddle splash all day long while she drank vodka.

SoMDGirl42

Oldest has strep throat and his mom said don't let him run around because he keeps getting nosebleeds. :ohwell: Had it not been raining, I would have said #### it, he is on antibiotics so we are going outside anyway. :coffee:

the rain is nothing but a cooler shower. Was he not allowed to have a bath/shower?

The moisture would have helped his nose bleeds :coffee:

or call his mother and say, you come deal with him, he's off the chain!!!

Seriously, that sucks. It's hard when you are trying to keep bio mom, kid and you all happy. Sorry your weekend sucked.

Clearly not enough.

And now "maroon" is considered name-calling? You all get touchier and touchier by the day. Sorry it sucks to be you. (not directed at Birddog)

About kids: "they" make it seem so easy. If A, then B, resulting in C. That was never my experience dealing with children. Not even my grandson now that I'm an old hand.

You're crappy!
That's enough of that talk.
Crappy! :lmao:
What did I say? You know better than to talk like that so knock it off.
Crappy crappy crappy! :yahoo:
One more and you're going to time out.
:tap:
:whistle:
:coffee:
(whispers) crappy...
That's it, off we go...
:tantrum: :bawl: :cds:

It really is enough to drive a person insane.

^^^this.

(to the 5-year-old)

WR: Get out of the dog's face and stop plucking his ears. :mad: He is going to bite you.

5-yr-old: :pluck: :pluck: :pluck: (This goes on... I give him strike 1, 2, 3)

WR: Yeah, I'm going to need you to go ahead and GET IN THE CORNER FOR DELIBERATELY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I ASKED. :cds:

5-yr-old: I don't want to. :ohwell:

Husband deals with him after this point. :coffee:

SoMDGirl42

My mom let me do this when I was a kid. She'd put my swim suit on me and let me puddle splash all day long while she drank vodka.

ditto

except for the vodka part. My mother didn't drink because my father drank enough for both of them.

He's been dead 21 years as of yesterday. Wonder if they have water in hell? :confused:

the rain is nothing but a cooler shower. Was he not allowed to have a bath/shower?

The moisture would have helped his nose bleeds :coffee:

or call his mother and say, you come deal with him, he's off the chain!!!

Seriously, that sucks. It's hard when you are trying to keep bio mom, kid and you all happy. Sorry your weekend sucked.

:huggy: I come on here to bitch so I don't rip my children's heads off.

SoMDGirl42

:huggy: I come on here to bitch so I don't rip my children's heads off.

Understood.

Was yesterday better? I was prepared for the weekend to be totally screwed with all the rain. To our surprise, the sun came out yesterday, so I took little me to the beach to built sandcastles. :popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(bats lashes of big brown eyes) Dodie, I don't like it when you tell me to go to time out.
Really? Want me to beat your ass instead?

That made my daughter collapse into convulsive laughter that kept recurring throughout the day. :lmao: