Someone save me

Understood.

Was yesterday better? I was prepared for the weekend to be totally screwed with all the rain. To our surprise, the sun came out yesterday, so I took little me to the beach to built sandcastles. :popcorn:

Yesterday was better. We made cookies and colored in coloring books and went to the playground in our back yard for 5 minutes until it started raining. :ohwell:

SoMDGirl42

Yesterday was better. We made cookies and colored in coloring books and went to the playground in our back yard for 5 minutes until it started raining. :ohwell:

:huggy:

We also made four batches of Vanilla Sugar Scrub. For once, she didn't say she didn't want to go shopping when I said we had to go get all the ingredients. When we came back, she offered to help bring it in. Then she said "I didn't even mind shopping or helping bring it in". That kid cracks me up. I hope in 10 years she hates shopping as much as she does now.

KDENISE977

:huggy: I come on here to bitch so I don't rip my children's heads off.

I don't know how you even get the TIME to do that. I can't log onto anything for any length of time before he's all "maammmeeeeyyy, maaameeey, maaameeeyyyy" then I'm all "go watch Barney for a minute", he's all "maaaammmeeeyyyy, maaaammmmeeeyyyy" :cds:

ZARA

(bats lashes of big brown eyes) Dodie, I don't like it when you tell me to go to time out.
Really? Want me to beat your ass instead?

That made my daughter collapse into convulsive laughter that kept recurring throughout the day. :lmao:

PRICELESS! :buddies:

mamatutu

mama to two
Really? You think rt235 made a comment out of kindness and concern?

I was referring to accommon's post, not 235's. That was my fault, I should have been more clear on that. I have never agreed with any of 235's posts anywhere on this forum. I supported you in both my previous posts in this thread. Believe me, I know how children can be terribly frustrating at times.
I hope you are feeling better today. :smile:

Hank

my war
Really? You think rt235 made a comment out of kindness and concern? :eyebrow:

K :coffee:

And I don't really care if you like forum speak or not. :rolleyes: Afterall, mamatutu... this is a forum.

I find it amusing that Mamakookoo is trying to give any kind of parental advice! Meanwhile..... :lmao:

Kids are being good; wr.gif now I am having an argument with my husband's ex. wr.gif

wr.gif I just blew her up. wr.gif She has seen my crazy now. :ohwell:

wr.gif If I go to jail, I'm just going to need someone to bail me out so my husband can stay with the children. :yay:

I have taken a Xanax... wr.gif Nobody panic. wr.gif

EVERYONE JUST CLAM DOWN. wr.gif