Sometimes mini skirts are not appropriate.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Ewww...that is so much worse. I mean, it's not unusual (unfortunately) to see plumber's crack, but from the bottom? Yuck.

She didn't have to bend over to see her cheeks. This was while walking normally. :lmao: And did she actually look in the mirror and think to herself "Myself, I am fierce today!" :confused:

C

CalvertNewbie

I've made it very clear numerous times that Wal-Mart is my favorite store. Not always, just since they made it a Super Center. :yay:

Which one is a Super Center? Unfortunately, the 2 that are close to me are not so I rarely shop there.
Oh....and sorry for what you had to witness yesterday. Just goes to show ya, never go to Walmart on a full stomach :barf: Why do these people refuse to look in the mirror before they walk out the door?

nomoney

Lady, if you are on here today, please feel free to chime in at any time. :huggy:

You know what??? Eff you Chasey_Lane. I liked my mini skirt, it was even name brand. How dare you talk about what I was wearing when you had those effing nascar crocs on thinking you were hot ####. again i say, eff you.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
You know what??? Eff you Chasey_Lane. I liked my mini skirt, it was even name brand. How dare you talk about what I was wearing when you had those effing nascar crocs on thinking you were hot ####. again i say, eff you.

You have been reported. Once for your profanity and twice for your use of inappropriate clothing. :mad:

Toxick

Splat
I keep seeing this ad for this tread.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    42 KB · Views: 153

red_explorer

Couldn't agree more! There are women in their 30's who can pull that off, but who you described seriously needs to find some new clothes. :lmao:

Oh, and people-watching in WalMart is fantastically cheap entertainment!

I love it! Even better at the Mall in Waldorf!!! Or at the Fair!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Hmmm...what time were you in there? I was in there too, and I was TOTALLY rocking out the Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen Mini Skirt I bought for my daughter 2 years ago. :diva: I even stopped at every mirror in the joint to admire my package.

red_explorer

Which one is a Super Center? Unfortunately, the 2 that are close to me are not so I rarely shop there.
Oh....and sorry for what you had to witness yesterday. Just goes to show ya, never go to Walmart on a full stomach :barf: Why do these people refuse to look in the mirror before they walk out the door?

The Walmart in St. Mary's is a super store.

C

CalvertNewbie

The Walmart in St. Mary's is a super store.

Great, thanks. It seems we're always down there anyway for Lowes, BJs, Target, etc. I just hope that when I go there, I'm spared the horrific sights that others have had to deal with recently.

ServiceGuy

Did anyone stop and think that maybe some people in the world are not offended by fluffy girl cheek cleavage :shrug:

beamher

some of this stuff you shouldn't even have to put on and look in the mirror