Sometimes mini skirts are not appropriate.

Cowgirl

If you're a commuter it's nice to get these Stephanie Plum books on CD from the library, the reader is pretty funny with a good sense of comedic timing. I used to drive into work laughing all the time. Amazon has a link to listen to an excerpt.

I listened to the first few on tape/CD. There are a few narrated by CJ Critt, but then Janet picks someone else to narrate the rest. I liked CJ's voices the best. It really helps to get to know the characters!

I've read several books to BF when we were on long car rides, and he always cracked up when I did Lula's voice. :lol:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
I was in walmart the other day, and I was looking at bathing suits. Do you know they make a bikini in a size 22. I could not believe it.

Now, I know to each his own, but whoever would be buying that, should surely not wear it.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I was in walmart the other day, and I was looking at bathing suits. Do you know they make a bikini in a size 22. I could not believe it.

Now, I know to each his own, but whoever would be buying that, should surely not wear it.

:bawl: I think i look good in my size 22 bikini I got from walmart. :drama:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
nachomama.........I tell ya, everytime I see your avatar I just love it.

I keep having this ongoing weird dream about seducing an amish guy.

I think something is wrong with me

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

They were more than happy to pose for that. We thought we were gonna have problems with the horse and buggy on 50, but then they got it stuck in the sand. :jameo: Crazy Amish people. :lol:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
They were more than happy to pose for that. We thought we were gonna have problems with the horse and buggy on 50, but then they got it stuck in the sand. :jameo: Crazy Amish people. :lol:

:lmao: You know I went on their website to try and get a t-shirt, but no luck. I have to get one at one of there shows, and they have not been to sothern maryland. :tantrum

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
Are the Amish well known for muscular forearms?

Well I dont know how well known they are for it, but i can tell ya, I have certainly noticed their forearms.

You know they work awfully hard, so they build those muscles up.:yahoo:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
You think I go to the amish market for the veggies!!!!!!!!!!! I walk around for 3 hours just to "look". And dont let them amish women fool you, they dont like you lookin at their men.

bcp

In My Opinion
Well I dont know how well known they are for it, but i can tell ya, I have certainly noticed their forearms.

You know they work awfully hard, so they build those muscles up.:yahoo:
could be from swinging large cast iron pans around too.

Ive seen that before

I could dress up that way for ya.... :shrug:

Last edited: