Sometimes mini skirts are not appropriate.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Like when you are at least 30-something, a little on the thicker side and your butt cheeks are exposed.

Thank you to the lady in Wal-Mart who did NOT look cute in one yesterday. Give the skirt back to your daughter, neice, neighbor's kid, etc. IT DOES NOT FIT YOU!! :dead:

See, that is just inexcusable and these women think they look like the greatest thing since Moms Apple Pie. Depending on how short the skirt and how large the body as to whether or not it is something an over 35 person should be wearing. I used to wear a modest leather mini (mid-thigh), and I was over 30 and thin. However, I have seen females that wear those spandex mini's that ride up where the butt is hanging out. It's grose!!! I've also seen those hootchie skirts that are entirely too short (no matter what size) and must be "oh so careful" as to not expose everything when they sit, stand, walk, bend, etc. If the skirt/dress/outfit is put together right, someone 40+ could pull it off but still must not be too short and accessorized properly. Women in their 40's shouldn't try to look like they are trying to be 20 something.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Like when you are at least 30-something, a little on the thicker side and your butt cheeks are exposed.

Thank you to the lady in Wal-Mart who did NOT look cute in one yesterday. Give the skirt back to your daughter, neice, neighbor's kid, etc. IT DOES NOT FIT YOU!! :dead:

That's :hot: Send her my way.

bcp

In My Opinion
hmmm,
wal mart
large woman
mini skirt
cheeks showing,,,,,

gives me an idea for a new clothing style

the spandex Mini with matching assless spandex chaps for the larger woman.

Im gonna be rich.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Did anyone stop and think that maybe some people in the world are not offended by fluffy girl cheek cleavage :shrug:

I know the black men are not offended. Most of the time when I see a bi-racial couple, the white girl is fat and sloppy and wears clothes thinking she is all that and then some.... Muffintops, "cheek's" and all...

donbarzini

Hmmm...what time were you in there? I was in there too, and I was TOTALLY rocking out the Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen Mini Skirt I bought for my daughter 2 years ago. :diva: I even stopped at every mirror in the joint to admire my package.

:worthless

barncat

Reminds me of Lula from the Stephanie Plum novels. I'm on book 12 and read the part about too tight leather pants, camel-toes and her butt eating the back of the pants like a thong on the bus yesterday and had a good laugh.

poster

Couple of weeks ago we were in a Walmart at check-out behind a woman that was CLEARLY not dressed her age. Tight/laced on the side/pants - cropped top with her rolls hanging out - spike 6" heels. She was probably headed to the nearest corner.

My daughter stood there really quiet and watched her every move. As soon as the lady walked away she leaned over to me and wispered, "EEW". I thought the lady behind us was going to pee her pants.

Pete

Repete

This goes for midriff baring shirts too. If your belly looks like a deflated skin balloon and your navel is so big a midget can stick his fist in there I don't want to see it hanging out of your shirt. :burning:

Cowgirl

Reminds me of Lula from the Stephanie Plum novels. I'm on book 12 and read the part about too tight leather pants, camel-toes and her butt eating the back of the pants like a thong on the bus yesterday and had a good laugh.

:lmao: I love Lula! I can't wait for book 13!! :clap:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
This goes for midriff baring shirts too. If your belly looks like a deflated skin balloon and your navel is so big a midget can stick his fist in there I don't want to see it hanging out of your shirt. :burning:

What about "granny panties" showing?

S

SOMDLady

how about if your teeth are so yellow it looks like you have been living off of movie theatre butter for the past 30 years