Sopranos...

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
hotmomma said:
I thought Chris was gonna kill Tony but obviously I was wrong.

I thought he was the weak link that would bring the family down.

Tony definitely has nine lives. How many times did that truck roll, 9...10? :lol:

Pete

Repete
I wonder how they will end it.

Prediction: AJ gets out, goes totally nutso and kills them all while they are sleeping.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Pete said:
The tooth in the cuff of his pants was a good touch :yay:

That was great!

Too bad AJ's rope was too long, I'm bored with that story line.

Pete

Repete
Mrs. Jones said:
That was great!

Too bad AJ's rope was too long, I'm bored with that story line.
:yeahthat: The whiney, tortured soul, spoiled EMO crap is really on my nerves. They have to be going someplace with it to spend this much time developing the story line. I bet my guess is right and he offs all of them then eats a bullet as the credits roll.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Pete said:
:yeahthat: The whiney, tortured soul, spoiled EMO crap is really on my nerves. They have to be going someplace with it to spend this much time developing the story line. I bet my guess is right and he offs all of them then eats a bullet as the credits roll.

Or maybe he'll roll their bodies off of The Stugots like they did Pu$$y. :snacks:

Pete

Repete
Mrs. Jones said:
I cheered when he ripped him out of the bed. :lol:

I was hoping Sil would make it. :ohwell:
Well he is in a coma, not expected to come out of it. Ripe for a movie or spin off.

AJ needs to get shot and put out of everyone's misery.

BlackSheep

Pete said:
Well he is in a coma, not expected to come out of it. Ripe for a movie or spin off.

AJ needs to get shot and put out of everyone's misery.
I think Sil's gonna make it and be the new boss! :yay:
Thank goodness Dr. Melfi came to her senses or she'd be splattered all over her office w/Tony!