Sopranos...

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
New Episode tonight. Last season was such a let down. I'm crossing my fingers that it's good.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Last nights episode-I almost spit my tea across the room when Tony scolded his sister for telling the story about their father shooting his gun in the car-the bullet going through their mothers beehive hairdo-Tony said-"Damnit Janice, your making our family sound dysfunctional" :killingme

signora

Fubar said:
Last nights episode-I almost spit my tea across the room when Tony scolded his sister for telling the story about their father shooting his gun in the car-the bullet going through their mothers beehive hairdo-Tony said-"Damnit Janice, your making our family sound dysfunctional" :killingme

:killingme That probably was the funniest part of the show and still seeing Tony wear that robe. I was also surprised when Tony made a comment that he's only 47/48 and Bobby 42 or 43. I would have thought they definitely are older.

Hopefully, it gets better because for the 1st episode of the season - it was a disappointment and found it boring.