Sopranos...

camily

Peace
mainman said:
So who is gonna get clipped first? Vito or Paulie? :popcorn:

(I am trying to make the best of it, I know it's lame)

I heard a few years ago that season 6 (this season) will not tie up loose ends. That we will have to wait for a major motion picture in 2008 that will wrap it all up... At this point, if the show doesnt pick up, the hell with a movie....
I actually thought last night was MUCH better than last week. There were some pretty funny lines!
I don't want to see Paulie go, I like him. He's a psycho!

donbarzini

Sorry Camily,

It's time to crack the "Walnuts". He's starting to make Ralphie Cifferetta look like a well balanced individual.

camily

Peace
donbarzini said:
Sorry Camily,

It's time to crack the "Walnuts". He's starting to make Ralphie Cifferetta look like a well balanced individual.
That's why I love him! When he flips out I find it highly amusing. I give two thumbs up to the "nuts". :yay: :yay:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
donbarzini said:
All because of his mom and the nursing home.

Did anyone notice on next weeks previews, Paulie Crying on someones shoulder? it kinda looked like the story was going to involve his mom, i think his momma's gonna take a turn for the worse

mainman

Set Trippin
camily said:
That's why I love him! When he flips out I find it highly amusing. I give two thumbs up to the "nuts". :yay: :yay:
Paulie was one of my favs early on, he is also part of my favorite episode of all time...Season 3 "Pine Barrens"....:yay: :yay:

He can go now....:boo:

PrepH4U

Yep after they gave carm the money did you see her face when she saw them in the elevator. I see her getting more involved in the family along with the son. It was because of him that Tony went into Cardiac arrest also. He is gone.

krankykrab

camily said:
Regardless, I love him.

No, remember, Paulie would say "irregardless" . :killingme I like it when he says "F her" talking about not giving Carmelia that money,,,, then gives it to her when he finds out Tony is going to live! He was afraid Tony would :smack: him!

camily

Peace
PrepH4U said:
Yep after they gave carm the money did you see her face when she saw them in the elevator. I see her getting more involved in the family along with the son. It was because of him that Tony went into Cardiac arrest also. He is gone.
While that's true, it is also because of him he woke up in a way. i know, he is a loose cannon and probably get wacked for what he said about Carmella when Tony finds out.

donbarzini

How do you think Paulie buys it? I say Tony caps him. Then takes him to Satriale's, grinds him into sausage and gives it to the old folks home where Paulie's mother's staying.

camily

Peace
donbarzini said:
How do you think Paulie buys it? I say Tony caps him. Then takes him to Satriale's, grinds him into sausage and gives it to the old folks home where Paulie's mother's staying.
:shocked: :barf:

camily

Peace
Well, I thought the show as a whole was good, but I am soooo not feeling the acting in the gay scenes. Seems VERY forced and over the top. It's terrible to say but I was thrilled to see him shoot that guy. Just like old times! hehe
I dreamed I was a Soprano last night. :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
mainman said:
Perfectly boring ending to a perfectly boring season...:yawn:
The finale was the only one I watched and couldn't believe they ended it that way:yawn:

Now Big Love is a different story:yay: Great season finale!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CMC122 said:
Now Big Love is a different story:yay: Great season finale!
:yeahthat: I have to vote this as best new show this year. I can't wait until next season, I want to know what happens to those punks. :popcorn: