Southern County Youth Football & Cheerleading

smilin

BOXER NATION
JaRome said:
Are the Raiders having a homecoming, like the other teams in the league? Also, just out of curiosity, the fact that we're not in pads this past week, a county policy? a Raider policy? just curious cause I heard that the Steelers have been in pads all week. But, great job, I'M having FUN.

I'm not sure, after I got the schedule Iwas too shocked to say anything.
Let me see, weigh in is done, everybody had their pads and uniforms two weeks ago, schedules are ready, what's left?
FOOTBALL!

:larry:

Zguy28

Bumping this for Footballnut101.

Looks pretty similar in a lot of ways to what SMYFL is going through.

Starlifter756

I think what zguy is pointing out is that the raiders were into August and the parents were asking about equipment.

Then pointing out to everyone on the radio - in May - that SMYFL doesn't have equipment. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

It could have been beneficial to each league to work out something to play each other - even if scrimmaging, but this "arrangement" with Pigskins seem sleazy in its development, timing, and objective. It has to cost something.

Zguy28

Well there is no denying that the Raiders have become a successful organization over the last 5 years. But when you look back at this thread for instance you see that they were subject to the same questions and rumor mongering that SMYFL is right now.

Not much has changed in the last five years I guess, except whose playing the part of the new guy and whose playing the part of the old guy.

2Bullies73

Unfortunately

Unfortunately its the guy who loves to coach who gets screwed in all of it... you can be as helpful as you want and still never get a fair deal from it all no matter who's in charge, there will always be favorites being played no matter... the good old boy politics will follow wherever you go...

so what does it matter what everyone is saying about each league... when it comes down to it, the kids will play... what else matters...