Southern County Youth Football & Cheerleading

nomoney

Just a quick question....

I take it there will be a # of games out of town? (Chesapeake Beach, Dunkirk, etc) Is that true? If so-how many in any given season?

youthfootball

There will be games played out of county. There will be 4 to 5 games played at Lancaster our home field and then 4 to 5 in Calvert. We are a part of Calvert's League. Hope that answers your questions. Please feel free to call me with any other questions you may have 301-862-4155...

youthfootball

Registration Dates:

June 3rd 9A - 3P California Wal-Mart
June 10th 9A - 3P California Wal-Mart
June 17th 9A - 3P California Wal-Mart

June 17th 9A - 3P Chancellors Run Park
June 24th 9A - 3P Chancellors Run Park

July 8th 9A - 3P Lancaster Park
July 12th 6P - 8:30P Lancaster Park

www.southerncountyyouthfootball.com

Last edited:

youthfootball

We will be holding registration June 10th & June 17th from 9:00am to 3:00pm at the California Wal-mart. Due to a scheduling mistake by Wal-mart both Leagues will be holding Registration at the sametime. We have worked with the management of Wal-mart to allow the Pigskin Football League to be set up at the front entrance. Southern County Youth Football & Cheerleading Inc. (Pax River Raiders) will be set up just outside the Lawn & Garden section. Please make sure that when you sign-up you are signing up for the league that you want.

Please call if you would like to register but are unable to attend one of these dates, other arrangments can be made to get your child signed up.

Last edited:

youthfootball

We will be holding registration June 10th & June 17th from 9:00am to 3:00pm at the California Wal-mart. Due to a scheduling mistake by Wal-mart both Leagues will be holding Registration at the sametime. We have worked with the management of Wal-mart to allow the Pigskin Football League to be set up at the front entrance. Southern County Youth Football & Cheerleading Inc. (Pax River Raiders) will be set up just outside the Lawn & Garden section. Please make sure that when you sign-up you are signing up for the league that you want.

Please call if you would like to register but are unable to attend one of these dates, other arrangments can be made to get your child signed up.

Don't have the time to come out to registration??? Visit our web-site where you can do on-line registration within 2 mins. www.southerncountyyouthfootball.com

Registration Fees:

Flag Football - $85.00

Tackle Football all ages - $140.00

Cheerleading - $100.00

Football Fees include Insurance & Players keep Jersey ($40.00 Value)

Cheerleading Fee includes Insurance & Cheerleaders keep Kick Pants, Socks & Poms. ($30.00 Value)

There are no Fundraiser Or Concession Duties required as there is with other leagues.

Last edited:

youthfootball

Due to another scheduling conflict by Wal-mart we have moved the remaining registration dates to the California Giant Food Store.

Mark Your Calendars for Friday July 14th, 2006. Bingo Basket will be played at the St. James Church Hall. Doors will open at 6:00 PM and Bingo will begin at 7:00PM. Call for details and to reserve your table 301-862-4155. All proceeds will be used to support the Football League.

Registration Dates:

June 24th 9A - 3P California Giant
July 1st 9A - 3P California Giant
July 8th 9A - 3P California Giant

July 12th 6P - 8:30P Lancaster Park

Don't have the time to come out to registration??? Visit our web-site where you can do on-line registration within 2 mins. www.southerncountyyouthfootball.com

Registration Fees:

Flag Football - $85.00

Tackle Football all ages - $140.00

Cheerleading - $100.00

Football Fees include Insurance & Players keep Jersey ($40.00 Value)

Cheerleading Fee includes Insurance & Cheerleaders keep Kick Pants, Socks & Poms. ($30.00 Value)

There are no Fundraiser Or Concession Duties required as there is with other leagues.

youthfootball

The Pax River Raiders will be holding there final registration for Tackle Football for the 2006 season on Saturday July 8th from 9am to 3pm at Lancaster Park.

Our final registration for Cheerleading & Flag Football will be held on July 12th at Lancaster Park from 6pm to 8pm.

For more inforamtion please visit us on the web at www.southerncountyyouthfootball.com or call us at 301-862-4255.

JaRome

Mad Medic
Hey, when you all issue equipment, are you issuing practice pants or shoul we buy some so we don't ruin the game pants?

youthfootball

JaRome said:
Hey, when you all issue equipment, are you issuing practice pants or shoul we buy some so we don't ruin the game pants?

The League will issue practice Pants and game pants. You do not need to buy any pants.....

cdsulhoff

So is this league playing against Solomon's Steelers , SYB panthers, and other Calvert teams??? Or, just St. Mary's team?
Went to your site and it looks like you all are playing Calvert teams?
I pretty new to football my self and just curious on how things work..

youthfootball

cdsulhoff said:
So is this league playing against Solomon's Steelers , SYB panthers, and other Calvert teams??? Or, just St. Mary's team?
Went to your site and it looks like you all are playing Calvert teams?
I pretty new to football my self and just curious on how things work..

Yes we play all of the Calvert Teams, we make up the 7th club in there league...

cdsulhoff

youthfootball said:
Yes we play all of the Calvert Teams, we make up the 7th club in there league...

Oh cool! This is my 2nd year in football with my kids. My youngest played flag last year. This year my oldest is giving it a try... We are part of the Steeler family.. So this year is going to be interesting with having both in football..

youthfootball

cdsulhoff said:
Oh cool! This is my 2nd year in football with my kids. My youngest played flag last year. This year my oldest is giving it a try... We are part of the Steeler family.. So this year is going to be interesting with having both in football..

We look foward to playing you. You have a lot of great people in your Steelers Family.

Last edited:

smilin

BOXER NATION
What a change! My kids are having a great time and are super excited about playing out of the county. At first I couldn't figure out what was going on, then I realized everyone was SMILING! Even the kids, after running the umpteenth wind sprint thought they were having fun.
Cool, thanks Chris.
Are we going to do a caravan to the away games - sort of like the way we used to go to our away High School games way back when (Like Friday Night Lights)?

JaRome

Mad Medic
Are the Raiders having a homecoming, like the other teams in the league? Also, just out of curiosity, the fact that we're not in pads this past week, a county policy? a Raider policy? just curious cause I heard that the Steelers have been in pads all week. But, great job, I'M having FUN.