D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Naaaaa.... we are all chatting like crazy in Vrai's private forum...:shrug:

crap... it must be about the pm I sent her this morning :banghead:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Post the one you think it is and I'll let you know if it's the same one we are chatting about...:yay:

It was the one about you :ohwell:

j/k :huggy:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
You mean to tell me you are saying mean things about me behind my back... that's not very nice, dems... :frown:

no sweetie :flowers: - it was about me trying to get an address somewhere... no :drama: at all involved... :lol: :huggy:

btw... did you chicken out of your new siggy? Feel free to use ..

Dems, Kwillia and Tigger back in action :yay:

:killingme:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
I wouldn't feel right using that one, dems... neither you nor tigger will let me into your forums...:ohwell:

You never asked? I figured whoever wanted in would ask - it seemed alot easier than me pming everyone on the forums (not that I don't do that anyways :lol:) If you want in... just let me know... but you need to give me a few minutes to clean it up first :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Not to mention brakes are cheaper to replace than clutches and transmissions. I would never recommend using the drivetrain to slow a vehicle (manufacturers don't recommend it either).
I've used this method for many years and got 130,000 miles on the clutch in my old car. The car I have now doesn't have a clutch, but it has an 'autostick' which allows you to shift without a clutch. I used this last night coming home in all the slop and on snow-covered roads while watching other people sliding all over the place when braking. I never slid once. :yay:

Last edited:
dems4me said:
You never asked? I figured whoever wanted in would ask - it seemed alot easier than me pming everyone on the forums (not that I don't do that anyways :lol:) If you want in... just let me know... but you need to give me a few minutes to clean it up first :biggrin:

Oh great... now you want me to knock just so you can turn me down... you really are being extra mean today, dems...:frown:

I have a lunch date to share a little mexican now... I'll be back for more abuse later...:frown:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
I have a lunch date to share a little mexican now... I'll be back for more abuse later...:frown:

It's only 11:00 :ohwell: I guess your little mexican came early again. :ohwell:

Eitherway, I have some work I would like to get done. :huggy: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

likitysplit

Bogart said:
Listen, it's a shame that guy and his girl got in an accident when they were just trying to get home from a nice dinner out... but I don't really 'get' the argument that has been raging.

I've gotten a 'speed too great for conditions' ticket when I hydroplaned out of control during a rain storm. What is the difference between my case and this case? Even though I was not speeding nobody said I was not at fault. Was I taken advantage of because I was a teenager?

:confused:

:deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse

hamsterfang

The hamster litter reject
dems4me said:
Fortunately, I was the only one injured and taken away to a hospital, the jeep was totalled and my friends met me at the hospital and decided to continue their trip via renting a car and I went home via train after I was somewhat patched up and had released myself from the hospital.

Sounds like your gf had already broken her brain before the accident. 75 mph in a blizzard? She was just asking for it (plus I'm suprised a cop didn't catch her if the speed limit was only eight). Glad you're okay- you could've been killed :smooch:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
Waaaait a minute...time out... please elaborate on the part where you going 5 over the 50 mph speed limit and sliding on freezing rain was very similar to Vrai tapping the brakes and sliding at 10 mph... I'm missing summin'...:confused:
It's not at all. The "Yeah that" is associated to her statement that "Accidents happen". The accident described in the St Mary's paper is about a man, possibly driving too fast, sliding on the ice, is it not? My accident was very similar.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bogart said:
An accident I had back in 1983.
HEY amazing!! i had an accident in '83 too, caused by a blow out...

She was born in April of 1984, named her Stacie.. she was a DOLL from the day she was born until about the age of 14..

D

dems4me

hamsterfang said:
Sounds like your gf had already broken her brain before the accident. 75 mph in a blizzard? She was just asking for it (plus I'm suprised a cop didn't catch her if the speed limit was only eight). Glad you're okay- you could've been killed :smooch:

She wasn't being rational at the time and she was really jacked up on something...I mentioned it to her and her husband and they swore out they were jacked up on Vitamin B and laughed. I believed them. :frown: