Spray Tan

luvmygdaughters

Has anyone used Suntime in Charlotte Hall for the Spray Tan? If so, are they any good? What is the price? How long does it last?

TIA

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I'm not sure about the place..but I get spray tanned at a place in Lusby and its fantastic. Mine lasts around a week for the best color and then lighter for another week. At the place I go it's 30 bucks for the airbrush (a person applies it with a gun, not a booth) and I can't imagine that's too far off of the local price.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm not sure about the place..but I get spray tanned at a place in Lusby and its fantastic. Mine lasts around a week for the best color and then lighter for another week. At the place I go it's 30 bucks for the airbrush (a person applies it with a gun, not a booth) and I can't imagine that's too far off of the local price.

What about tan lines??

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Do people really think looking like an Oompa Loompa is cool??

also, mine has never looked orange..it could be because they use the lowest concentration on me, but it always looks nice and natural on me (though I dont know what a natural tan on me would look like, I dont get those)

Catty

Can you say the name of the place? I'd love to try it. Thanks.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
also, mine has never looked orange..it could be because they use the lowest concentration on me, but it always looks nice and natural on me (though I dont know what a natural tan on me would look like, I dont get those)

:yeahthat:

Shower and don't use any body or face lotions before you go

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Can you say the name of the place? I'd love to try it. Thanks.

I would if I could remember..lol..its next to michelangelo's salon in Lusby..I actually got the recommendation from someone on here..so someone might be able to chime in with the name..

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
:yeahthat:

Shower and don't use any body or face lotions before you go

:yay: and exfoliate real good for 2 or so days before you go..the chemical only colors the outer layer of your skin cells, so getting rid of the dead cells helps the color be even, and last longer

The spray tan looks attractive on many people... but be careful ladies. There is a fine line between looking tan and looking like you rolled around in a pool of Cheetos dust. :coffee:

Manolo

I go right to CVS and buy Neutragena Spray tan Medium shade for $14 and I can spray myself about 8 times. Not orange and My tan always looks perfect.

pelers

Even on the ankles and elbows? Or is that where the exfoliate the hell out of yourself for a few days prior comes from? :killingme

that where the exfoliate the hell out of yourself for a few days prior comes from? :killingme

:yeahthat: and between your fingers... and don't forget that if you where socks and tennis shoes after you spray tan you will have white or blotchy ankles and feet before you fade from the ankle up.... it's not as easy as it sounds. :ohwell: