St. Mary's Pigskin Football

Originally posted by Christy
What time is your game this Saturday? Maybe we can hook up for a "meet and greet" if our schedules match up. I won't find out for certain what time my kids game is until tonight, but I'll wager it's at noon.

Same with you Sunny, we can meet and brag about our future NFL stars. :wink: :lol:
11:00 on #7 (the field hidden behind the school).

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I found out last night we weren't having a game this weekend. That's the most advance notice I've gotten yet from the coach (and subsequently, from the league). Sunnydaze must've put in a call for me to be nice! :lol:

sunnydaze

We find out every Tuesday what time our game is on Saturday. Your coach probably knew because they had a coaches meeting Tuesday night. So now you have a free Saturday!:cheers:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by sunnydaze
We find out every Tuesday what time our game is on Saturday. Your coach probably knew because they had a coaches meeting Tuesday night. So now you have a free Saturday!:cheers:

We have practice every Tuesday evening, so our coach must not attend the coaches meetings. We never find out until at least Thursday evening.

sunnydaze

The only have coaches meetings the second Tuesday of every month. I am sure your coaches went because the meeting does not start until 8:00pm

crabcake

Update

I just got K's cheerleading pics in the mail today. They're cute, except that they're missing something :confused:

Oh, that's it ... Pom-Pom's :frown:

shadow718

Re: Update

Originally posted by crabcake
I just got K's cheerleading pics in the mail today. They're cute, except that they're missing something :confused:

Oh, that's it ... Pom-Pom's :frown:

If the pom-poms were so important to you and/or your daughter, why didn't you just buy some? I'd guess the other parents could have done the same thing so they'd all match. :shrug:

Christy

b*tch rocket
The only have coaches meetings the second Tuesday of every month. I am sure your coaches went because the meeting does not start until 8:00pm

You don't know our coach! He works them even in the dark. :lol:

crabcake

Re: Re: Update

Originally posted by shadow718
If the pom-poms were so important to you and/or your daughter, why didn't you just buy some? I'd guess the other parents could have done the same thing so they'd all match. :shrug:

we talked about it, but the coach and cheerleading director kept telling us "they'll be in Friday ... they'll be in wednesday ..." On picture day, the other cowboys team was supposed to lend us their poms so we'd have 'em for pictures at least, but we couldn't find them come picture time. :shrug: I looked into it, and even if we did order them from somewhere else, it'd take 6 weeks for them to arrive. :ohwell:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Just for future reference Crabby, I do believe there is a cheerleading supply store up in LaPlata somewhere. Maybe you guys can get some pom poms before the end of season.

crabcake

Just for future reference Crabby, I do believe there is a cheerleading supply store up in LaPlata somewhere. Maybe you guys can get some pom poms before the end of season.

that's good to know! :cheers: thx. I understand (yet again) they were supposed to be in last weekend (we didn't go though) and we didn't have practice at all this week, so I'm not sure if they are actually in or not now. :ohwell: If not, maybe we'll check it out though :wink:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by huntr1
11:00 on #7 (the field hidden behind the school).

Our game was at 2:00 PM, maybe next weekend we'll bump into you. We won our game by 1 point. :yikes: This one by far was the toughest. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. :lol:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Our game was at 2:00 PM, maybe next weekend we'll bump into you. We won our game by 1 point. :yikes: This one by far was the toughest. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. :lol:

Our kid's team was scored on for the first time today. The final score was 2-2. A lot of the kids got frustrated, they've never had to play so hard before. Next week's game is at 11 as well, field 3. After that, I think the rest are all 9 or 10 am.

crabcake

I just spoke with coach and the pom-poms are in:clap:
They will be distributed early this week:clap:

you mean your team was without them too? :confused: