Stanley cup playoff

B

Beaver-Cleaver

The Andy is just Andy tonight.

Funny how you have rented the nuts to call someone else an MPD, Andy.

How many have you burned through?

Pussy.

No use in hiding it, it's pretty easy to figure out who you are. :lmao:

Shall we go back to your meltdown? :coffee:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Stop licking your thumb after you've shoved it up your ass.

Bandwagon #####.

The Andy is just Andy tonight.

Funny how you have rented the nuts to call someone else an MPD, Andy.

How many have you burned through?

Pussy.

Speaking of changing subjects and getting off-topic. :killingme

Baz

This. ------------------>
No use in hiding it, it's pretty easy to figure out who you are. :lmao:

Shall we go back to your meltdown? :coffee:

Again, trying to deflect from the truth. Bandwagon hopping on the Bears success after they won something. Typical Andy.

You're embarrassed as you have been #####ed yet again. As always. As usual. You talk of meltdowns? Find one of mine.

Speaking of, how many MPD's have you had to pull out of your ass?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Again, trying to deflect from the truth. Bandwagon hopping on the Bears success after they won something. Typical Andy.

(show me where I posted about the Bears, asswipe:tap:)

You're embarrassed as you have been #####ed yet again. As always. As usual. You talk of meltdowns? Find one of mine.

Speaking of, how many MPD's have you had to pull out of your ass?

:blahblah:

While I'm at it, you're also ignored. :yay:

Peter Forsberg

Last edited:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Beta, they're trying to deflect attention from the fact the Penguins won the Stanley Cup.

Changing the subject.
Go Pens!

It's more on topic than some of the threads you and some of your pals have hijacked. :yay:
I don't hijack threads. I may post once hijacked, but that's different. Glad to know you're a fan and follow me around :yay:

:offtopic:

Hey, guys! I started this thread to discuss the Stanley cup playoffs involving my now victorius Penguins (http://forums.somd.com/sports/180239-stanley-cup-playoff-5.html#post3781292 ).

If you guys want to discuss minor league hockey prospects you could at least confine it to discussing options for the Penguins. If not, start your own darn thread & don't trash up mine!

TIA!
But other people do it so they can too! Don't you see Beavers' fuzzy logic! :crazy: