• I will

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I will not, I like paying him for his intelligent posts

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I never read his crap anyway

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters

Annoying_Boy

Toxick my friend, you of all should know that a penthouse has no basement. May I suggest you cleanse your thoughts and try again? :killingme

I'll give it a conspiracy shot...

You spend your days using multiple web browsers and various MPD's (forum identities) posting news articles that you don't even read for the purpose of making the forums look busy (busier than they really are) with the intent of generating arguments and discussion. IE. pitting the largely Republican user base against imaginary Democrat MPD's etc.

Of course the purpose of all this is to keep creating ever more pages filled with Google ads triggered by the text of the news articles and comments made by the users, which produces income from programs like Google's Adsense etc.

How am I doing?

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Penthouse? Mkay.

I now modify my mental image even further, changing "your basement" to "your mom's basement".... which you do, in fact, refer to as your "penthouse".

:killingme

Nonno's travel blog mentioned something about spending time with fellow "but pirates". What the heck is a "but pirate"..? ..different than "Somali Pirates"?..or "Thread pirates"..? I'm so confused.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Penthouse? Mkay.I now modify my mental image even further, changing "your basement" to "your mom's basement".... which you do, in fact, refer to as your "penthouse".

Sorry, my Mother has never owned property with a basement. As you're so fond of the language used by that fairy on South Park may I suggest you change your avatar to the one below? :killingme

Attachments

• toxick_mkay.jpg
    toxick_mkay.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 61