Steelers @ Ravens.....

thurley42

HY;FR
Should be a great defensive game....I would have to give the edge to the Ratbirds....they are at home and Ben has taken more shots to the mouth in his career than Jenna Jameson....but Pitt's defense is nothing short of outstanding and should force Horseface (Flacco) into making some mistakes....All of that said, I could never pick the Ravens to win a game so I'll say Pittsburgh 17 Ratbirds 10

T

toppick08

Should be a great defensive game....I would have to give the edge to the Ratbirds....they are at home and Ben has taken more shots to the mouth in his career than Jenna Jameson....but Pitt's defense is nothing short of outstanding and should force Horseface (Flacco) into making some mistakes....All of that said, I could never pick the Ravens to win a game so I'll say Pittsburgh 17 Ratbirds 10

I agree, like the Deadskins, Pitt. usally has our number, but I think we will win.

T

toppick08

That game was so frickin cold. But it was well worth it to see them win. I was scared up untill the 3ed quarter.

Great game..........I always rooted for the Steel Curtain against all those pretty boy Dallas teams in years past(Superbowls), even though they were good..

BuddyLee

Football addict
Steelers have a slight edge over the Ravens in every statistical defensive catagory. The Steelers also have better offensive weapons.

Steelers win because they stop the Ravens running game, which is their bread and butter. The Ravens can't win with just Flacco.

Should be a good one nevertheless.

Dukesdad

The dirty birds have won the last 5 at home against the Steelers and I don't see them dropping this one. Too many problems on the Steelers O line; I wouldn't be surprosed to see Ben knocked out by halftime.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
The dirty birds have won the last 5 at home against the Steelers and I don't see them dropping this one. Too many problems on the Steelers O line; I wouldn't be surprosed to see Ben knocked out by halftime.

I posted before I read this, that was good and I have a feeling you may be right.