stop treating me like sh*it

C

canuk woman

meme said:
So it's Bike Week down here and all walks of life are roaming the streets. I saw my first truck that had Ontario tags and a Canadian Flag and U.S. Flag next to it. Underneath the flags was another bumper sticker that said "Yeah, I'm from Canada and I love the U.S." Then there are a pack of bikers who all had Ontario tags. Nothing seemed unusual about them until they stoped for no damn reason in the middle of the farkin road during traffic. Then got seperated and the farkin idiots drove up the middle of the lanes (one going one way and the other going another) and decided that they would use the damn sidewalk as a road!

Sorry, I really don't have a point to this damn post.

that's ok i like the U.S. too but not the president

C

canuk woman

pvineswinger said:
:killingme :killingme
Have you read anything about the forums? Can you read?

of course i can read i'm going to the bashing free forums that are here

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
canuk woman said:
of course i can read i'm going to the bashing free forums that are here
well it's good to know you can read- there are no bashing free forums. But good luck looking for one. :coffee:

C

canuk woman

pvineswinger said:
well it's good to know you can read- there are no bashing free forums. But good luck looking for one. :coffee:

there are so you're just not in them

C

canuk woman

pvineswinger said:
seeing how you are only in one private forum :howdy: (and coincidentally, I'm in it too) which private forums are you referring to?

let me think uh the pooh and tigger's forum

C

canuk woman

pvineswinger said:
alrighty then...i'm pretty sure she can see them here too! :blahblah:
Find something better to do with your time, frosty. :yay:

hey she doesn't want to go to these threads because she wants to be safe right now

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
canuk woman said:
hey she doesn't want to go to these threads because she wants to be safe right now
she reads them she just doesn't post outside of her forum anymore...:duh:
if you want to bash others- "tell on" people- and act like a complete idiot--you are going to get nothing but crap back. Enjoy the forums!! :moon:

C

canuk woman

pvineswinger said:
she reads them she just doesn't post outside of her forum anymore...:duh:
if you want to bash others- "tell on" people- and act like a complete idiot--you are going to get nothing but crap back. Enjoy the forums!! :moon:

i wish you would just take back the nasty things you said about me

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
canuk woman said:
there are so you're just not in them

canuk woman said:
let me think uh the pooh and tigger's forum

You mentioned that I'm "just not in them" ...let me think uh...which ones are those?
how about we try this :
You go to pooh & tigg's and stay there. don't come out until you have a better attitude and a thicker skin.