Storm Threads - Calvert

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Arn't you sitting in the sunshine in Tampa bay area? What do you know about our current situation? Geeesh....:coffee:

I'm concerned for my friends and family that live in Maryland, PA, NJ and New England, so I keep up with what's going on. I also lived in Southern Maryland all my life up until 3 years ago, I think I know a little about how the weather is there.

Rt235

I'm concerned for my friends and family that live in Maryland, PA, NJ and New England, so I keep up with what's going on. I also lived in Southern Maryland all my life up until 3 years ago, I think I know a little about how the weather is there.

No you dont unless you are HERE in SOMD, now!
Well, keep that "little" to yourself please.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
No you dont unless you are HERE in SOMD, now!
Well, keep that "little" to yourself please.

:eyebrow:

Storm getting to ya, sweetie? Bay Kat's been here in somd for several hurricanes. Most of them tend to follow along the same lines --- lot of wind, lot of rain, lot of trees down, lot of folks out of power & lot of folks being idiotic... :shrug:

hotcoffee

Verizon land line, no dial tone. DSL still works. Lusby-Ranch Club

There's a pine tree on a telephone line that goes from Thunderbird down Arrowhead to Spruce Street.... that may be a problem for land lines on Spruce. Is that where you are?

:coffee:

wollybugger

I found out the secret to surviving these hurricanes.

Before Irene, I bought a generator ... Power didn't go out in Irene or Sandy.

Before Sandy, I bought some new chain saw blades ... Nary did a twig fall?

I am heading out to buy a snowblower today!

Cabbage

St Leonard, never lost power

Flickers a few times over a 24 hr period, but never lost power. I firmly believe that all the repairs made and trees cut after Irene , all the $$$ SMECO invested in getting new lines in St Leonard and Port Republic areas is what helped us. Thanks!

hotcoffee

I found out the secret to surviving these hurricanes.

Before Irene, I bought a generator ... Power didn't go out in Irene or Sandy.

Before Sandy, I bought some new chain saw blades ... Nary did a twig fall?

I am heading out to buy a snowblower today!

Lusby Hardware in PF has snowblowers in stock....

They also got leaf blowers and chain saws.....

I'm getting a leaf blower today for hubby.... We cut down 4 trees and the leaves from out neighbors trees are all in our yard.:killingme

:coffee: