Stormy Daniels in court.

Hijinx

Stormy went to court and testified that she and Trump had sex. Did they? Probably
Does it have anything to do with what he is charged with? No
The Judge and the prosecution claim she said thing that were above and beyond what she should have said.
But isn't it a fact that before presenting a witness the lawyer should know what will be said?
Don't they interview their witness and rehearse the questions and answers?
Good lawyers do.

Her testimony was to poison the jury, and the defense asked for a mistrial, of course Judge Merchon turned it down, but her appearance was just another political tool to place Trump in a bad light for his run for the Presidency. many people will now say Trump is a liar, and in this case he probably is, but has this got anything to do with who would make the better President? Donald Trump or the sick old man who wants to fly thousands of Hamas agents into our country.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When it is all over, I won't hold my breath waiting for it, Alvin needs to be disbarred along with his entire prosecution team and the Judge.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This should have been a clear mistrial except that the judge is a paid for POS who should rot in a federal prison along with every member of his immediate family just for good measure.

Stormy Daniels has nothing to do with this case. The bots are twisting themselves into nonsensical pretzels trying to tie her to Trump supposedly falsifying business records (which apparently is a much more egregious crime in NYC than raping and murdering people), but it has already been established as fact that Trump did not pay her - Cohen did. Then Cohen apparently billed Trump for it as "legal fees", which is actually COHEN falsifying business records, not Trump.

This is so clearly bullshit and politically motivated that every single one of these MFers should die in prison, if not be guillotined in Washington Square.

The gag order that this "judge" has handed down has been declared unconstitutional. You cannot prevent a defendant from speaking in their own defense. And yet here we are, with this POS fining Trump every time he speaks on his own behalf. And ****ing Eric Adams all, "Oh, we have plenty of room for Trump at Rikers!" No room for the scumbags who repeatedly injure and kill people in his city, but *plenty* of room for his political opponents.

This is the most shameful episode in a long line of Democrat corruption and malfeasance, and that's saying something. I don't know how this is being allowed because it's obvious third world banana republic bullshit.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When it is all over, I won't hold my breath waiting for it, Alvin needs to be disbarred along with his entire prosecution team and the Judge.

Not good enough. They all need to die in a federal prison. This is obvious treason and clear election tampering. And the worst part is, they're going to get away with it. It's unlikely Trump will be found guilty in the long run, but these Democrat POS won't be punished for what they're doing. Which means they'll just keep doing it.

HemiHauler

This should have been a clear mistrial except that the judge is a paid for POS who should rot in a federal prison along with every member of his immediate family just for good measure.

Stormy Daniels has nothing to do with this case. The bots are twisting themselves into nonsensical pretzels trying to tie her to Trump supposedly falsifying business records (which apparently is a much more egregious crime in NYC than raping and murdering people), but it has already been established as fact that Trump did not pay her - Cohen did. Then Cohen apparently billed Trump for it as "legal fees", which is actually COHEN falsifying business records, not Trump.

This is so clearly bullshit and politically motivated that every single one of these MFers should die in prison, if not be guillotined in Washington Square.

The gag order that this "judge" has handed down has been declared unconstitutional. You cannot prevent a defendant from speaking in their own defense. And yet here we are, with this POS fining Trump every time he speaks on his own behalf. And ****ing Eric Adams all, "Oh, we have plenty of room for Trump at Rikers!" No room for the scumbags who repeatedly injure and kill people in his city, but *plenty* of room for his political opponents.

This is the most shameful episode in a long line of Democrat corruption and malfeasance, and that's saying something. I don't know how this is being allowed because it's obvious third world banana republic bullshit.

I can’t wait for your head to explode.

Hijinx

One would think that such a farce and the showing of such blatant political bias by a Judge in such a public way that some authority would appear and bring this to a halt, but evidently there is no such authority.
We will have to sit through this hog killing, and observe what happens when it is over. Probably nothing.

stgislander

PREMO Member
One would think that such a farce and the showing of such blatant political bias by a Judge in such a public way that some authority would appear and bring this to a halt, but evidently there is no such authority.
We will have to sit through this hog killing, and observe what happens when it is over. Probably nothing.
I was thinking the same thing. In our judicial system, I guess we have to way for the appellate process.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

There is, but Democrats just ignore it and break the law anyway because the law works so slowly (when it wants to) that there's no punishment.

When you can get the ACLU to stand up for a Republican, you've really screwed the pooch. It will be overturned of course, but the whole goal is to prevent Trump from being elected in November. After that, they don't give a damn.

NOTSMC

Stormy went to court and testified that she and Trump had sex. Did they? Probably
The Judge and the prosecution claim she said thing that were above and beyond what she should have said.
But isn't it a fact that before presenting a witness the lawyer should know what will be said?
Good lawyers do.

Her testimony was to poison the jury, and the defense asked for a mistrial, of course Judge Merchon turned it down, but her appearance was just another political tool to place Trump in a bad light for his run for the Presidency. many people will now say Trump is a liar, and in this case he probably is, but has this got anything to do with who would make the better President? Donald Trump or the sick old man who wants to fly thousands of Hamas agents into our country.
It was said this morning that the defense team made very few objections to her testimony. If I heard correctly, even the judge said you could have objected and that was the reason the mistrial was turned down.

Hijinx

I was thinking the same thing. In our judicial system, I guess we have to way for the appellate process.
Yes, it will surely be appealed, but after the appeal Bragg will still be Attorney General and Merchon will still be a judge.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yes, it will surely be appealed, but after the appeal Bragg will still be Attorney General and Merchon will still be a judge.
Well, the state bar associations are supposed to fix those problems. Like MD did with the PG Co judge yesterday.

Grumpy

It was said this morning that the defense team made very few objections to her testimony. If I heard correctly, even the judge said you could have objected and that was the reason the mistrial was turned down.
That's just the judge passing the buck, HE should have stopped that clown show she and the Prosecution were putting on.

NOTSMC

That's just the judge passing the buck, HE should have stopped that clown show she and the Prosecution were putting on.
Maybe, but why didn't they object? I read somewhere that it could have been if the defense objected too strenuously that it might look like Trump was hiding something. At any rate the defense attorney that cross examined her was really digging. Maybe that's where they'll make their points.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Maybe, but why didn't they object? I read somewhere that it could have been if the defense objected too strenuously that it might look like Trump was hiding something. At any rate the defense attorney that cross examined her was really digging. Maybe that's where they'll make their points.
But they DID object. The judge chastised them for not objecting MORE. How many objections is enough for the judge to do something?

TPD

the poor dad
Trump is playing 3D chess. When he said a couple days ago that it would be worth going to jail to defend free speech, he was testing the waters to see how it could help him politically. If he goes to jail, will his poll numbers increase? I say yes. The judge is having backroom discussions with the Biden administration to see how it would help or hurt Biden if he does throw Trump in jail for violating the gag order. Who's gonna make the next move?

Kinnakeet

Good lawyers do.

WHAT IS THE CRIME NO ONE CAN TELL US!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WHAT IS THE CRIME NO ONE CAN TELL US!!!

Supposedly the crime is that Trump declared $130k as a business expense when it was hush money paid to Stormy Daniels.

There is no - like NO - evidence of this. The $130k Trump declared was paid to Michael Cohen for legal expenses, which were billed as such and documented. What Cohen did with that money is on him. Although there is no - NO - evidence of a crime, the Democrats just know Trump broke the law and are running around like St. Vitus dancers trying to pull something out of their ass.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's interesting is that Stormy Daniels declared under oath that she extorted money from Trump to buy her silence. THAT is a criminal act, and yet I don't see anyone rushing to charge her.