Stormy Fiasco

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A man who has never shown racism being harassed by PAID racist blacks.

:fixt: Trump shows up at majority black venues and they go crazy. They LOVE him. But the masterhating media isn't going to show you that, all they want to show are the professional race baiters who are so untalented and ignorant they can't get real jobs.

Trump showed up at a Chick-Fil-A in Atlanta - ATLANTA! - and the black employees were smiling and cheering, hugging him. According to the haterade media, he shouldn't be able to set foot in Atlanta without armed guards, and yet there he was - a freaking rock star. Among working class black people.

So don't tell me Gropey Joe won that election fair and square. He didn't and anyone with so much as one brain cell knows it. There is no possible way he really won. Like, NO possible way. And the overlords all know it.

WingsOfGold

:fixt: Trump shows up at majority black venues and they go crazy. They LOVE him. But the masterhating media isn't going to show you that, all they want to show are the professional race baiters who are so untalented and ignorant they can't get real jobs.

Trump showed up at a Chick-Fil-A in Atlanta - ATLANTA! - and the black employees were smiling and cheering, hugging him. According to the haterade media, he shouldn't be able to set foot in Atlanta without armed guards, and yet there he was - a freaking rock star. Among working class black people.

So don't tell me Gropey Joe won that election fair and square. He didn't and anyone with so much as one brain cell knows it. There is no possible way he really won. Like, NO possible way. And the overlords all know it.
Said that from day one, Dementia Joe drew massive crowds of 20 while Trump drew thousands and thousands. Should Trump lose again I suspect the shiit will hit the fan.

CPUSA

Must have hit a nerve with that one, amazing what the speaking the truth will reveal. Tried to keep it hidden did we?
Actually, it was interpreted as a projection of your lifestyle....

And it sounds like after a lifetime of it, you're left bitter & angry about your poor lifestyle choice...

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

phreddyp

Actually, it was interpreted as a projection of your lifestyle....

And it sounds like after a lifetime of it, you're left bitter & angry about your poor lifestyle choice...
I have lived a life you can only dream of boss; I know that I am one of the luckiest people alive. Pretty much everything I have touched has worked out well for me. Having GREAT parents was the start, having a career that I loved and being successful with it, living in the ONLY place that I've ever wanted to live, traveled a fair part of the world, pretty damn good relationships along the way and a great stepdaughter and granddaughter still with me to this day. I truly wish that everyone could have had as great a life that I have been given. Yes, I am one lucky MFer and I know it! The best part is it all came to me without much effort, hence being lucky. Now retired doing as much fishing and traveling as I want and when I want. I hope that this testimonial brightens your day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have lived a life you can only dream of boss; I know that I am one of the luckiest people alive. Pretty much everything I have touched has worked out well for me. Having GREAT parents was the start, having a career that I loved and being successful with it, living in the ONLY place that I've ever wanted to live, traveled a fair part of the world, pretty damn good relationships along the way and a great stepdaughter and granddaughter still with me to this day. I truly wish that everyone could have had as great a life that I have been given. Yes, I am one lucky MFer and I know it! The best part is it all came to me without much effort, hence being lucky. Now retired doing as much fishing and traveling as I want and when I want. I hope that this testimonial brightens your day.

One would think with all that fortune you'd be a nicer person.

phreddyp

One would think with all that fortune you'd be a nicer person.
You know nothing about me sweetie, except that I am lucky and not afraid to voice my opinions. Other than that everything else is made up in that little orb of a mind of yours that is incapable of thinking outside the box.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know nothing about me sweetie, except that I am lucky and not afraid to voice my opinions. Other than that everything else is made up in that little orb of a mind of yours that is incapable of thinking outside the box.

:lmao:

You don't even see what you did there, do you?

:roflmao:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Living well is the best revenge!
You’d think that you living so well you’d be hanging with your friends instead of people that think you’re a moron. Possibly you’re not living as well as you’d have people think you are. Possibly a mental condition that makes you self harm like self flagellation.

phreddyp

You’d think that you living so well you’d be hanging with your friends instead of people that think you’re a moron. Possibly you’re not living as well as you’d have people think you are. Possibly a mental condition that makes you self harm like self flagellation.
Some of us do quite well spending time, with folks who think little of them, I don't need participation trophies given to me, unlike so many on this forum who need a daily pat on the back! Opposing opinions have proven a gold mine to me on many occasions, so I take time to hear them even if I don't personally agree with them. Now what I find endlessly amusing is the incredible number of hypocrites on this site. So I will continue checking in and amuse myself. If that's OK with you Mr. Wizard, if not I will do it anyway.

PJay

Some of us do quite well spending time, with folks who think little of them, I don't need participation trophies given to me, unlike so many on this forum who need a daily pat on the back! Opposing opinions have proven a gold mine to me on many occasions, so I take time to hear them even if I don't personally agree with them. Now what I find endlessly amusing is the incredible number of hypocrites on this site. So I will continue checking in and amuse myself. If that's OK with you Mr. Wizard, if not I will do it anyway.
Come sit with me..😊