Succubus

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
He is the biggest gootz. Notice she got knocked up within seconds of that wedding. American women usually wait at least a year to honeymoon a bit and get used to each other before they start making bebes. Not Succubus - she popped out that leverage right away.

Ugh. Hate her.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Hey Vrai! Did you see that succubus smiling right into the camera while Harry fussed about the paparazzi? SMDH

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I'll say this.

I think she is probably a narcissist and has now intentionally estranged him from his family. She now has his baby to use as leverage. She will make his life hell, take the baby and turn that child against him and his family. Damn the torpedo's, full steam ahead. She will follow though on what SHE wants, no matter anyone else or the collateral damage that she wreaks.

Sound familiar?
Yeah, it sounds familiar. Living it now....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey Vrai! Did you see that succubus smiling right into the camera while Harry fussed about the paparazzi? SMDH

Hate her.

I always thought of Harry as having his stuff together, then he goes and runs off with this skeeze and lets her ruin his life. One day I'm going to learn not to admire people I don't know personally.

limblips

PREMO Member
It was Carling Black Label back then....and Schlitz or Natty Boh if we were feeling rich. ;-p
Mabel, Black Label.... We need a thread on old beers and jingles. In college my goto's were Utica Club and Reingold. They were 90 cents a six pack.

Grumpy

We used to get Black Label bottles, tasted way better than the canned Black Label..and cheap.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How in the hell do women manage to entrap a guy like that? And a freaking prince, no less!

I gotta hand it to Princess Yoko. I'm a bit jealous of her mad skillz.