Patron
Timeline:

Reports they were dating: Oct 2016
Engagement announced: Nov 2017
Married: May 2018
Brothers no longer speaking to each other: March 2019
Bebe born: May 2019
Megxit: January 2020

She's fast, you gotta give it to her. In less than 4 years she managed to meet him, snag him, produce a baby for leverage, and alienate him from his family.

luvmygdaughters

Honestly, I never understood the attraction of these two. I told my sister I'll give it 4 years before they wind up divorcing. I never cared for her and, in my humble opinion, I think she has royally screwed up Harry's life! (pun intended)

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

If you think his life is screwed up now, like Al Jolson used to say "You aint seen nothing yet".

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
just think if William were to have a tragic accident while tooling around Scotland next month. The Queen is kind of doing an RBG at this point and Charles has the look of a closet alky and isn't likely to last more than the next decade. You could be hearing about Harry and Meg for a long time.

Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
just think if William were to have a tragic accident while tooling around Scotland next month. The Queen is kind of doing an RBG at this point and Charles has the look of a closet alky and isn't likely to last more than the next decade. You could be hearing about Harry and Meg for a long time.
Prince George is in line before Harry.

WingsOfGold

Wheres the Irish Republican Army when you need them to take the entire inbreed German clan out? So much attention to a shitload of "royal" asssholes whose shiit stinks just like the rest of us.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Thank God.

That struck me as funny. A king George was the reason for the American Revolution. :lol: They are freaking figureheads, now, and rich as, you know. Who freaking cares about their ‘drama’. Maybe, Meghan and Harry should focus their ‘woke’ energy on burned down Australia. The place where Britain sent all the criminals, and ne’er do wells. What a joke.