Super Bowl L...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I do like Bruno Mars and Beyoncé has a talented butt. It's kind of like Michael Flatly's feet,it seems to move completely seperately from the rest of her body.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I love Bruno but he only got to sing half his song, if that, and they butchered it with Beyoncé's "Formation song"

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I love Bruno and Beyonce' is pretty - but why the heck is she wearing outfits like that? It looked like a cross between a Michael Jackson outfit and Sgt. Pepper. :rolleyes: It wasn't particularly flattering, not to mention she's always slutting it up with garters, etc.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I love Bruno and Beyonce' is pretty - but why the heck is she wearing outfits like that? It looked like a cross between a Michael Jackson outfit and Sgt. Pepper. :rolleyes: It wasn't particularly flattering, not to mention she's always slutting it up with garters, etc.

She wears the same effing thing... a dressed up plain one piece black bathing suit...

I felt hyped up by Bruno (love that song) and it went into something barely audible and I was able to pick out this line...

My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana
You mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas bamma

____All the lyrics below____

[Intro: Messy Mya]
What happened after New Orleans?
Bitch, I'm back by popular demand

[Refrain: Beyonce]
Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess
Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh
I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin')
I'm so possessive so I rock his Roc necklaces
I like my baby hair, with baby hair and afros
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money but they never take the country out me
I got hot sauce in my bag, swag

[Interlude: Messy Mya + Big Freedia]
Oh yeah baby, oh yeah I, ohhhhh, oh yes I like that
I did not come to play with you hoes
I came to slay, bitch
I like cornbreads and collard greens, bitch
Oh yes, you best to believe it

[Chorus: Beyonce]
I see it, I want it
I stunt, yeah, little hornet
I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators
El Camino with the seat low
Sippin' Cuervo with no chaser
Sometimes I go off, I go off
I go hard, I go hard
Get what's mine, take what's mine
I'm a star, I'm a star
Cause I slay, slay
I slay, hey, I slay, okay
I slay, okay, all day, okay
I slay, okay, I slay okay
We gon' slay, slay
Gon' slay, okay
We slay, okay
I slay, okay
I slay, okay
Okay, okay, I slay, okay
Okay, okay, okay, okay
Okay, okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay
Okay ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay
Prove to me you got some coordination
Slay trick, or you get eliminated

[Verse 1: Beyonce]
When he #### me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, cause I slay
If he hit it right, I might take him on a flight on my chopper,
cause I slay, Drop him off at the mall, let him buy some J's,
let him shop up, cause I slay
I might get your song played on the radio station, cause I slay
You just might be a black Bill Gates in the making, cause I slay
I just might be a black Bill Gates in the making, cause I slay

I see it, I want it
I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators
I go hard, I go hard
I'm a star, I'm a star
Cause I slay, slay
We gon' slay, slay
Gon' slay, okay
We slay, okay
I slay, okay
I slay, okay
Okay, okay, I slay, okay
Okay, okay, okay, okay

[Bridge: Beyonce]
Okay ladies, now let's get in formation, I slay
Okay ladies, now let's get in formation
You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation
Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper

[Outro]
Girl I hear some thunder
Golly this is that water boy, oh lord

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/beyonce-lyrics-formation-feat-big-freedia-343m1q8#ixzz3zXMuZMo4
LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community

The halftime show was a let down. :mad:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I like Peyton Manning, but I think I will be rootin' for the Panthers today. They signed Rob McClain back in December - he's a graduate of Patuxent HS. So, yay for our local guy! :cartwheel

Robert Mcclain, also, played baseball at PHS. My hub was coaching at the time. He is an awesome young man. There is a pic of his daughter on FB with her wearing his number 27 jersey and it says Go Daddy. Adorable. I am not a big football fan, and not watching the game, but I hope the Panthers win.

Funny how he was a Panther and is still a Panther.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She wears the same effing thing... a dressed up plain one piece black bathing suit...

I felt hyped up by Bruno (love that song) and it went into something barely audible and I was able to pick out this line...

____All the lyrics below____

[Intro: Messy Mya]
What happened after New Orleans?
Bitch, I'm back by popular demand

[Interlude: Messy Mya + Big Freedia]
Oh yeah baby, oh yeah I, ohhhhh, oh yes I like that
I did not come to play with you hoes
I came to slay, bitch
I like cornbreads and collard greens, bitch
Oh yes, you best to believe it

I see it, I want it
I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators
I go hard, I go hard
I'm a star, I'm a star
Cause I slay, slay
We gon' slay, slay
Gon' slay, okay
We slay, okay
I slay, okay
I slay, okay
Okay, okay, I slay, okay
Okay, okay, okay, okay

[Verse 1: Beyonce]
If he hit it right, I might take him on a flight on my chopper,
cause I slay, Drop him off at the mall, let him buy some J's,
let him shop up, cause I slay
You just might be a black Bill Gates in the making, cause I slay
I just might be a black Bill Gates in the making, cause I slay

I see it, I want it
I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators
I go hard, I go hard
I'm a star, I'm a star
Cause I slay, slay
We gon' slay, slay
Gon' slay, okay
We slay, okay
I slay, okay
I slay, okay
Okay, okay, I slay, okay
Okay, okay, okay, okay

[Bridge: Beyonce]
Okay ladies, now let's get in formation, I slay
Okay ladies, now let's get in formation
You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation
Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper

[Outro]
Girl I hear some thunder
Golly this is that water boy, oh lord

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/beyonce-lyrics-formation-feat-big-freedia-343m1q8#ixzz3zXMuZMo4
LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community

The halftime show was a let down. :mad:

I got up to put away a dish or two and make a potty run, so I missed her song. Good thing, from the looks of those lyrics! :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I got up to put away a dish or two and make a potty run, so I missed her song. Good thing, from the looks of those lyrics! :lol:

Thanks for letting the forum know you went to the potty. We can all get on with our lives now. :killingme:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Hey, troll! I hope you read the entire forum to stay informed. I doubt you do, but happy foruming, anyway. :smile:

What are your thoughts about Super Bowl 50?

I heard on a tv news report that some 'average' Americans were spending an 'average' of $5-6,000 each to attend the Super Bowl. It all added up after purchasing game tickets, airfare, and a one night stay at a hotel. I am sorry, but that is just insane. Watch it at home, and spend the money on something more important. JMO.

It seems that 'average' was low.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-much-does-it-cost-to-go-to-the-super-bowl-2016-01-25

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Halftime sucks as nearly always. So much for Superman - so sad, too bad. Got his butt kicked, and never had the opportunity to rip his shirt open, thank goodness. The most apologetically blackest team in the NFL just got whipped - what will be the stance on this one?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ry-cam-newton-dab_us_56a9003ee4b0947efb663272

Carolina? Just another wanna be.......

Agee

It made me laugh.
I also liked the Subaru commercial with the Lab driving around with his pup in the car seat.

Helen Miran (Budweiser) and Christopher Walkin (Hyundai). :yay: :yay:

and the Denver "D" took the Camster behind the wood shed!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The media failed...Rush was right about quarterbacks after all. Cam who?

No, he wasn't. McNabb was a very good QB at the time and deserved the media support he was getting.
Furthermore, given the obvious, you're trying to make this about skin color, there is a large supply of white QB's, really good ones, who played awful and choked in the BIG game not least of whom was the winning one last night.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
No, he wasn't. McNabb was a very good QB at the time and deserved the media support he was getting.
Furthermore, given the obvious, you're trying to make this about skin color, there is a large supply of white QB's, really good ones, who played awful and choked in the BIG game not least of whom was the winning one last night.

Newton did not choke yesterday - Denver's D choked him. But he really handled himself very badly after the game. Dance & dab all day after wins goes right along with answering questions after you lose. He failed miserably, and showed some real crybabyism by pulling the hoodie up and walking off the stage very early. But it will be about the unapologetically most black team in the NFL. That can of worms has been opened up, and apparently embraced by Carolina.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Newton did not choke yesterday - Denver's D choked him. But he really handled himself very badly after the game. Dance & dab all day after wins goes right along with answering questions after you lose. He failed miserably, and showed some real crybabyism by pulling the hoodie up and walking off the stage very early. But it will be about the unapologetically most black team in the NFL. That can of worms has been opened up, and apparently embraced by Carolina.

No, Cam choked. He had that deer in the headlights look that young QB's get when faced with VERY good defense. I don't care about how he handled himself afterwards. He's a young, immature kid and that is to be expected. Hell, he could have been expected to behave a LOT worse than that.

Now, did he choke or was he unprepared? There is NO way Carolina DIDN'T work on Denver bringing pressure. They didn't just suddenly get a VERY good D line and Miller and Ware and a great secondary. These guys just got done with taking Tom Effing Brady apart brick by brick. They KNEW what was coming.

In any event, when you get overwhelmed, get nervous, maybe a little hyperventilating, I don't care what the coaches taught you; you miss reads, you over react, under react, make bad throws. In no way, shape or form do I take ANYTHING away from Denver. Their D was FABULOUS. However, all game long, there was plays to be made. Carolina's line did get him some time on a lot of plays. Guys were open here and there. I'm not saying Carolina SHOULD have won but Cam SHOULD have played better and that is on him, his youth, his inexperience and, I'm sure, to some extent, his coaches.

The better team won. However, Denver's O did virtually NOTHING all game.

Who would you rather be week one next year? Carolina ain't a bad choice. :buddies:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
No, Cam choked. He had that deer in the headlights look that young QB's get when faced with VERY good defense. I don't care about how he handled himself afterwards. He's a young, immature kid and that is to be expected. Hell, he could have been expected to behave a LOT worse than that.

Now, did he choke or was he unprepared? There is NO way Carolina DIDN'T work on Denver bringing pressure. They didn't just suddenly get a VERY good D line and Miller and Ware and a great secondary. These guys just got done with taking Tom Effing Brady apart brick by brick. They KNEW what was coming.

In any event, when you get overwhelmed, get nervous, maybe a little hyperventilating, I don't care what the coaches taught you; you miss reads, you over react, under react, make bad throws. In no way, shape or form do I take ANYTHING away from Denver. Their D was FABULOUS. However, all game long, there was plays to be made. Carolina's line did get him some time on a lot of plays. Guys were open here and there. I'm not saying Carolina SHOULD have won but Cam SHOULD have played better and that is on him, his youth, his inexperience and, I'm sure, to some extent, his coaches.

The better team won. However, Denver's O did virtually NOTHING all game.

Who would you rather be week one next year? Carolina ain't a bad choice. :buddies:

Newton choked no more than others who screwed up on the field - both sides. The game was a replay of Denver - NE two weeks ago - dominated by defenses. Both games the team with the higher offensive yardage lost. Double your turnovers by the opposing team will do that. I can't stand Newton, his antics, being bought out by Auburn, etc., but he has put himself in the spotlight by stating that no one else has his skill set. The only thing that makes his skill set different than numerous QB's is his sheer size. So he does have a point there. I just want the BUCS to be the first team to really clean his clock on a play.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The only thing that makes his skill set different than numerous QB's is his sheer size. So he does have a point there. I just want the BUCS to be the first team to really clean his clock on a play.

I'll refrain from commenting on his social skills or lack thereof and keep it to just football. However, I do get it for anyone who he rubs the wrong way.

His skill set is unusual but he could not be more wrong that is it some sort of new thing. Doug Williams, Vince Young, JeMarcus Russell, all BIG, athletic, mobile guys with powerful arms. Throw in Elway, Roethlisburger. Kaepernick. RGIII. Cam is nowhere near as special as he thinks he is. A little bigger than some, a little faster than some. At the end of the day, running QB's do not win championships in the NFL. Russel Wilson has advanced his skills. Steve Young didn't win until he learned the pocket. It is the ultimate team game and, while an individual can and will win a game or two, a TEAM can and will shut down an individual when it counts.

Cam got nervous, got flustered and got behind the game. He will have to become a better quarterback to win this thing. He will have to rely on his team.