Super Bowl XLII

Who's going to win Super Bowl XLII

• Total voters

Otter

Nothing to see here
The main reason for Non-Giant fan rooting for the giants is so that the media can get off Brady and Belichiks johnson... I would be rooting for any team who played NE in the super bowl this year... Tired of hearing about them...

Only time I root for the giants is when they play Philly..Talk about johnsons, they will get theirs handed to them on Sunday..:lmao:

Go G-Men

Only time I root for the giants is when they play Philly..Talk about johnsons, they will get theirs handed to them on Sunday..:lmao:

So I would guess you are a cowboys fan or a redskin fan.

You may be right in your prediction but if you are wrong and the Giants win... There will be plenty of broken hearted new england fans.

I am also a Yankees fan so if the New England fans get hurt that means Boston fans are hurt and that is fine with me.

Otter

Nothing to see here
So I would guess you are a cowboys fan or a redskin fan.

You may be right in your prediction but if you are wrong and the Giants win... There will be plenty of broken hearted new england fans.

I am also a Yankees fan so if the New England fans get hurt that means Boston fans are hurt and that is fine with me.

Skins fan from way back, haven't cared for the Giants since the Y.A Tittle era but that is neither here nor there. I can't see the Giants staying close to the Patriots, Pats win big.

E

(((echo)))

hmmm...i wonder, since i'm at work is there a way i can see the game on the computer or am i SOL?

Severa

Common sense ain't common
I'm prolly going to be switching it over to the Super Bowl preshow at 5:30. My 11 yr old autistic son is feeling puny (mild fever/headache) so he's been laying on the couch most of the day watching Scooby Doo on Cartoon Network.

As for my pick, I really don't have a dog in the fight (I'm from KY. we're not exactly known for football) but I am pulling for the Giants due to the underdog factor. At any rate, here's wishing for a great and fun Super Bowl! :buddies:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
:lmao:I feel like a trader, but, i think it will be the Pats. Just for the historical factor!!!! But OMG John Tavolta looked HOT!!!!! Oh but wait, Mr. Kot-IIIEEERRR!!!!! Its VINNIE BARB BARB BARB BARB BARB BARB BARBARINO!!!!!!

I

Inkpen

I don't like the Patriots and I'm sick of the same team winning the Super Bowl every year.

I'll be cheering for the Giants, but I have a feeling the Patriots will win big.

No true Andy...same team has not won SB every year..( what a silly comment)
Most appearences by a team: 8..Dallas.
Most winning teams: SF 49ers, Dallas and Pitts...all 5 wins each.
New England: 3 wins
Giants won, '86 and '90.

And last year it was the Colts and before that the Steelers, before that New England.
OK? Great!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Is anyone watching the Puppy Bowl?

I have the TV on mute for now. :lol:

All of the writers seem to endorse the Pats winning this one big. I haven't read any saying otherwise, except that IF the Giants have a perfect game, etc. then they have a chance. I definitely agree Pats have the upper hand going in.

Hoping for a good game, and a Giants win.

I

Inkpen

there has got to be a way to do it

I watched some of the Patrios games early on thru NESN.com, but it seems that thre is no SB there today.
Did a google and found nothing.
Andy knows of a website or two....

Oh Andy......??????

itsbob

I bowl overhand
No way, no how, can I ever side with the Giants and Eli..

He's no more than a spoiled brat that stomped his feet and cried until he got out of having to play for the team that drafted him originally.. San Diego.

Don't care who they'd be playing, I'd side for the team that wasn't New York.. BUT it just so happens that my FAVORITE team is playing in the superbowl this year.. so GO PATS (Sounds a little better than GoNads doesn't it??)