Superbowel tread

AndyMarquisLIVE

Here's to the Patriots and their perfect season: :razz:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :roflmao:

The Miami Dolphins from Florida still the only undefeated team in NFL HISTORY! :yahoo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Wow!!!

I think, and we'll revisit this tomorrow, I think that was the best Superbowl ever.

Congrats Giants!
Congrats Manning's, back to back!
Congrats Pats on a HELL of a season!

I think MVP; Giants defense.

:buddies:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Here's to the Patriots and their perfect season: :razz:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :roflmao:

The Miami Dolphins from Florida still the only undefeated team in NFL HISTORY! :yahoo:

What an ass you are. Those of us rooting for the Pats all posted a congrats to the Giants.

You are one of those boys who never played sports, right?

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think, and we'll revisit this tomorrow, I think that was the best Superbowl ever.

Again, couldn't agree more. Best Superbowl. Especially on the Giants defense pulling them through. Wish there was a way to give MVP credit to them. They did it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Haven't read this whole tread but did anyone notice that Barack Obama was the only candidate smart enough to budget the $2.7 mil for a commercial in the Super Bowl?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Uh, yes, duly noted.:whistle:

That's interesting because I just read that advocacy and political ads aren't allowed to run during SuperBowl.

Am I crazy? Did my companions turn the channel when I wasn't paying attention and the commercial was on somewhere else?

:confused:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Interesting note: Belichick wore a red sweatshirt. Was this the first game this year that he didn't wear that gray one? (or did somebody mention this earlier?)

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
That's interesting because I just read that advocacy and political ads aren't allowed to run during SuperBowl.

Am I crazy? Did my companions turn the channel when I wasn't paying attention and the commercial was on somewhere else?

I don't recall an Obama commerical.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Uh, no, it was there. I think it's all at the stations descretion.

FOX won't run an ad with Danica Patrick but they'll air a political candidate's commercial.

Otter

Nothing to see here

Congrats Giants!
Congrats Manning's, back to back!
Congrats Pats on a HELL of a season!

shocked me..more power to the giants..:yay:

AndyMarquisLIVE

What an ass you are. Those of us rooting for the Pats all posted a congrats to the Giants.

You are one of those boys who never played sports, right?
Did you see Belichick :bawl: off the field. :XXROFL:

I don't like Randy Moss or Pat Belichick so I'm glad they lost.

And, yes I did play sports. We congragulated the other team every game.

Congragulations Giants! :yahoo: