Superbowel tread

meangirl

Nice lady!
Did you see Belichick :bawl: off the field. :XXROFL:

I don't like Randy Moss or Pat Belichick so I'm glad they lost.

And, yes I did play sports. We congragulated the other team every game.

Congragulations Giants! :yahoo:

Just curious, what sports did you play? I'm in the same county as you. Maybe I know ya. :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Great game and great outcome.:yay:

Now the Skins get two chances next year to knock off the Super Bowl Champions.:yahoo:

Toxick

Splat
Well,

I can't stand the Giants, and I can't stand the Patriots.

But I'm glad the Giants won, because now I don't have to choke back a mouthful of vomit next year every time someone says "greatest team ever" every stinking time the Patriots come up in a conversation.

And it was a decent game. :yay:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I feel like Eli Manning is still in the shadows of Peyton. The man won this SuperBowl!!! Did Fox really need to cut away at least 8 times to show Peyton in one of the suites?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Well,

I can't stand the Giants, and I can't stand the Patriots.

But I'm glad the Giants won, because now I don't have to choke back a mouthful of vomit next year every time someone says "greatest team ever" every stinking time the Patriots come up in a conversation.

And it was a decent game. :yay:
That was the best Super Bowl I've ever seen.

Fantastic game! :yahoo:

I've already had the argument with someone. They said the Pats went 18-0 and the Dolphins went 16-0. I reminded them there were only 16 games in 1972 including the Super Bowl, and reminded them the Pats lost last night. So, yeah, the Patriots supporters are already spinning it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That's interesting because I just read that advocacy and political ads aren't allowed to run during SuperBowl.

Am I crazy? Did my companions turn the channel when I wasn't paying attention and the commercial was on somewhere else?

:confused:

The ad ran during halftime. I was @ my BIL's and we started talking about the candidates for a few minutes afterwards.

Go G-Men

That was the best Super Bowl I've ever seen.

Fantastic game! :yahoo:

I've already had the argument with someone. They said the Pats went 18-0 and the Dolphins went 16-0. I reminded them there were only 16 games in 1972 including the Super Bowl, and reminded them the Pats lost last night. So, yeah, the Patriots supporters are already spinning it.

Its not the first number that counts it's the 0 that counts... Dolphins have the 0 and the pats don't. Also... 2 other teams finished 18-1. The 84 niners and 85 bears.. Biggest difference they both won the Super Bowl.

So Pats would go down as 4th best team...

I love my Giants and the storyline could not have been better... As a Yankee fan... This is a little payback...

Rael

Supper's Ready
Its not the first number that counts it's the 0 that counts... Dolphins have the 0 and the pats don't. Also... 2 other teams finished 18-1. The 84 niners and 85 bears.. Biggest difference they both won the Super Bowl.

So Pats would go down as 4th best team...

I love my Giants and the storyline could not have been better... As a Yankee fan... This is a little payback...

Monday morning QB-ing here a little... IF (always an "if") the Pats had lost earlier in the season to the Eagles, Ravens, etc. anyone that was close to beating them, I think it would have taken off some of that enormous pressure to win from the Pats.

Having entered the final game with an 18-0 record, it must have changed their outlook immensely on this particular game than it would have if they'd lost a game or two early on.

All season long the Patriots' line was one game at a time, but their goal this year is clear in my mind. They had a team that had the ability to break all kinds of records, and they made that the goal. There is just one big one they didn't, and it was this game.