Superbowel tread

belvak

Happy Camper
Okay, I have no preference either way, but Hubby decided to pick the Giants, so I said I would go with the Patriots. I can't believe we've actually stayed up and watched the entire game. Congrats to whoever wins!!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Wow.

I was totally behind the Patriots...

... but the Giants earned every bit of that.

Super game indeed. :yay:

belvak

Happy Camper
:yahoo: Great Game!! Plexico should not have been interviewed. I mean, you know... Does anyone know what he was trying to say? I mean, I know that emotion really takes over, but whoa... Anyway, it was a very exciting game! Now... two weeks and the Daytona 500!!!!! :yahoo: Can't wait.

D

dems4me

That was probably one of the best Super Bowls I've seen in quite some time - what a heck of a game!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: For once in a long time the game itself out did the commercials :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
That was probably one of the best Super Bowls I've seen in quite some time - what a heck of a game!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: For once in a long time the game itself out did the commercials :lol:

:yeahthat:
On the edge of my seat, pacing, doubting, yelling at the offense the whole game....

Hope I don't wake up neighbors!

So psyched, they did it!!!

Kerad

WOW!

:clap:

Great game! I'm shocked.

The bad thing is...those a$$hole Dolphins get to talk smack, again. I HATE those egotistical geeze-bags. :boo:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Heh, that was cool. Just called one of my best friends, she's been a Giants fan since she was a kid. Great to hear how happy she sounded.