Superbowel tread

BlueBird

I think the winner will be the team that scored the most points and in this paricular game this could be either the Patriots or the Giants.

I'm picking the Patriots to score more points than the Giants so it's likely they will win if this happens. :howdy:

I think the patriots will win this game just like every other game they've won this year because they got caught cheating in the first half of the first game of the season against the Jets. We all know the Jets had that game in the bag if it weren't for those pesky video camera's on the Patriots side lines....:lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Been reading the news, and hearing all of the dialogue back and forth about which team will win this one. I wish it wasn't a two week break before "Superbowel", seems too long to me. The superstitious side of me says that two weeks of preparation favors the Patriots.

However this game turns out, I will not be real down if the Giants do not win (though I think they do have a chance the way they've been playing). I'm just happy that next Sunday I will be watching my team play in it. If they win, and take away the Patriots undefeated record, all the better. I'll be hoping for that all the way.

BuddyLee

Football addict
The Giants may have a chance if they're willing to take calculated risks. They'll end up losing because Coughlin is far too conservative to win this sort of game.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I think the winner will be the team that scored the most points and in this paricular game this could be either the Patriots or the Giants.

I'm picking the Patriots to score more points than the Giants so it's likely they will win if this happens. :howdy:

I think the patriots will win this game just like every other game they've won this year because they got caught cheating in the first half of the first game of the season against the Jets. We all know the Jets had that game in the bag if it weren't for those pesky video camera's on the Patriots side lines....:lmao:

What's your friggin' point...again, get over it. The Patriots don't cheat..they got caught doing what everyother team didn't get caught at. Call it cheating or call it preparation....Of all teams, they have been under more scrutinty than any other. You can say they 'cheated' one game, what about the other 19 games?

Rael

Supper's Ready
With this year's Patriots, it's a "choose your poison" situation. I think the Giants can win this one, but only if they keep getting to Brady AND controlling time of possession with offense.

GO GIANTS!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Glad it's going to be Aickman and Buck, vice Gumbel....

just HAD to throw that one in here for the last chance of the season...

Rael

Supper's Ready
Wow! What a national anthem. Reminds me a little of Whitney's during the Giants-Bills SB. What a voice.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Is this tread brought to us by the makers of Mucinex, Tucks, and Cottonelle...:eyebrow:

Mucus, 'roids, and TP? No, those aren't "super" bowels. That's pretty weak bowels.

This tread is brought to you by Drano and Roto-Rooter.