Superbowel tread

Rael

Supper's Ready
Giants defense has done in the first half (3 Brady sacks), the offense has not done what they needed to. Conversely, Pats defense has done a great job, unlike their offense. But they are winning.

Giants O needs to step up.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...the Audi 'Godfather' commercial was the most horrific amongst a plethora of fetid SB commercials. The FedEx pigeon one being the ONLY birght spot.

Brady looks out of it, flat, not into the game at all. His ankle seems to be bothering him.

If Pierce uses good technique and looks for the damn ball on 3th down, it's 3-3. If 55, Mitchell didn't dive at Maroni, they might have stopped them anyway.

Eli looks good.

Steve Smith isn't ready to play.

Giants d line, HUGE props. Secondary playing pretty good, to.

Plax looks slow and not feeling well either.

Very, very good game to watch!

Severa

Common sense ain't common
I haven't seen all of the game (tending to kiddos) but has there been any crappy ref calls so far?

K

Kain99

...the Audi 'Godfather' commercial was the most horrific amongst a plethora of fetid SB commercials. The FedEx pigeon one being the ONLY birght spot.

Brady looks out of it, flat, not into the game at all. His ankle seems to be bothering him.

If Pierce uses good technique and looks for the damn ball on 3th down, it's 3-3. If 55, Mitchell didn't dive at Maroni, they might have stopped them anyway.

Eli looks good.

Steve Smith isn't ready to play.

Giants d line, HUGE props. Secondary playing pretty good, to.

Plax looks slow and not feeling well either.

Very, very good game to watch!

Been dieing to ask this for years upon years... Do you talk like that in real life? :lmao:

belvak

Happy Camper
Tom Petty got old... How in the hell did that happen? I know for a fact that I haven't aged that much. :whistle: Still sounds good though.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Tom Petty got old... How in the hell did that happen? I know for a fact that I haven't aged that much. :whistle: Still sounds good though.

Looks like grease marker on his face for a beard :lmao: He DOES still sound great.

K

Kain99

I have hated TP from the moment of inception..... Pretty sure Simon would kick his arse out of the studio. :lmao:

Guessing I'm the only one. Vomit break.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Nice. :getdown: RUNNING DOWN A DREAM.

Hey for his age (Wikipedia has his birthday as 20 Oct 1950) he looks and sounds AWESOME.

Kerad

Oh goody. Tom Petty. :yawn:

The fake cheers are embarrassing.

Like anybody younger than 40 gives a crap about Tom Petty. :boo:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Nice. :getdown: RUNNING DOWN A DREAM.

Hey for his age (Wikipedia has his birthday as 20 Oct 1950) he looks and sounds AWESOME.
Not sure if "Free Falling" and "Running Down a Dream" were dedicated to either the Giants or Pats!

K

Kain99

Oh goody. Tom Petty. :yawn:

The fake cheers are embarrassing.

Like anybody younger than 40 gives a crap about Tom Petty. :boo:

The fake cheers are definitely noteable. If God sends me to hell and wants me punished I'll have to listen to Tom.