Superbowl snacks

MMDad

Lem Putt
kwillia said:
This stuff is da bomb...:drool:

"This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and Celery sticks. Everyone loves the results!"
Original recipe yield: 5 cups.

Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time:5 MinutesCook Time:40 MinutesReady In:45 MinutesServings:20

INGREDIENTS:
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks® Red Hot®
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS:
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
I have a pot on right now. I baked some chicken thighs instead of the canned though. It smells great, so I can't wait to eat it!

morganj614

Someone please bring me Super Bowl snacks. I just got in from N.C. and have zero energy TIA :love::flowers:

And while you're at it, bring me a 50 inch LCD

Otter

Nothing to see here
morganj614 said:
I just got in from N.C. and have zero energy

Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet? Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day and head back to the Milky Way? And tell me, did Venus blow your mind, was it everything you wanted to find?

morganj614

otter said:
Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet? Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day and head back to the Milky Way? And tell me, did Venus blow your mind, was it everything you wanted to find?

Pass me some of those drugs please :lmao: And yes, it was a very windy drive.
Next and last duty station will be LeJeune in July.

otter said:

Otter, now that shes back in the atmosphere Im afraid that she might think of you as a plain ol jane and told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
Someone please bring me Super Bowl snacks. I just got in from N.C. and have zero energy TIA :love::flowers:

And while you're at it, bring me a 50 inch LCD

I'd love to help you out, but Capt. Morgan and I have been sitting in front of the fire watching a General Hospital marathon. :alkies:

Otter

Nothing to see here
CableChick said:
Otter, now that shes back in the atmosphere Im afraid that she might think of you as a plain ol jane and told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land.

Thought so..thx..:lol:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
This stuff is da bomb...:drool:

"This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and Celery sticks. Everyone loves the results!"
Original recipe yield: 5 cups.

Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time:5 MinutesCook Time:40 MinutesReady In:45 MinutesServings:20

INGREDIENTS:
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks® Red Hot®
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS:
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
It's in the crock pot now. :yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I am going to have a hard time leaving my TV and going to Catt's brothers house for this game.. :jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
It's in the crock pot now.
So's mine :yay:

I'm having a forum SuperBowl:

The Ranch oyster crackers from ohstate
The Buffalo chicken dip from Kwillia
And my own Sausage Lentil soup, which I've shared on here so it counts

I'm getting ready to throw in one of CMC'S dishes. Chicken wrapped in bacon and tossed in brown suger & chili powder then baked up golden brown. :yum: :yum:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I hope I can stay awake. I just finished baking 5 dozen chocolate chip cookies, a huge pan of awesome brownies (I tried a new recipe with 8 squares of chocolate, 5 eggs and 3 cups of sugar :dead: :lol: ), and now there are two pans of honey cornbread in the oven (to go with the chili my sister in law made). We're heading over my brother's place around 5.

Oh..and I'd rather sit in front of our TV too. :lol:

cattitude said:
I hope I can stay awake. I just finished baking 5 dozen chocolate chip cookies, a huge pan of awesome brownies (I tried a new recipe with 8 squares of chocolate, 5 eggs and 3 cups of sugar :dead: :lol: ), and now there are two pans of honey cornbread in the oven (to go with the chili my sister in law made). We're heading over my brother's place around 5.

Oh..and I'd rather sit in front of our TV too. :lol:
No wonder they invited you. You are bringing all the food.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kwillia said:
No wonder they invited you. You are bringing all the food.

Nah, my sister in law made chili, wings, some dill pickle cheese hammy rollup thingys...my sister is bringing some sort of shrimp dip...my dad steamed shrimp to bring...

I just did the baking...that's my favorite. :yay: