Supplies

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Wonder if they've even been open. I'm never up the road early enough to see the guy I usually go to - can't really think of anything that should be in season yet anyway. Local strawberries should be around late May June something like that.
Alan Sivak has a few baskets of strawberries every day.

stgislander

PREMO Member
REALLY????? ALREADY? I shop from him all the time - I need to get my butt out of bed early enough to catch him. @Gilligan you up for another strawberry shortcake with local berries? I can leave it on your doorstep and back away slowly. Thanks my-thyme
I'd make a special trip to the office for that. 😋

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
REALLY????? ALREADY? I shop from him all the time - I need to get my butt out of bed early enough to catch him. @Gilligan you up for another strawberry shortcake with local berries? I can leave it on your doorstep and back away slowly. Thanks my-thyme
He usually goes out by 9, goes back in between 1 and 2. Just has a few strawberries, they're just starting, so ya gotta be quick right now. Watch out next week! (But we need some sun to ripen those berries.....)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I found the masks!

FED_UP

I just went to LP Lowe's, no way I want to wait in line, and on the way I can't figure out why CPFCU by Chipolte was backed up in the drive through lanes, I backed out, wasn't that important. Is the virus eating the money?

FED_UP

Many people are trying new recipes since many are home, just my guess. I might try a 3 foot sub roll.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What the h-e-double matchsticks is the deal withNO yeast or flour in stores??????
Same thing as what's happening to the BAGS of rice, the toilet paper, the paper towels, the frozen pizzas, frozen veggies, and on & on.

Crazy, isn't it!!?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Store here in south central Texas seem to be back to pre virus levels as far as groceries. Big displays of toilet paper in the local H-E-B.

Now if they would just open up the businesses along the river.