Supplies

PeoplesElbow

Right befor closing BJs had hand sanitizer at the loading door between the bakery and the water aisle. Nice size bottle for $4.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have boxes of super cheapo tissues bought specifically for the nether region, but I'm not sure if they'll do crazy things to the septic tank or not and I hate the alternative.
If you must, you the wastebasket. Even though it is ick. :lol:

We still haven't bought any. He shopped at his sons house. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
There are all kinds of boxes of tissues in the stores! :lol: Someone on FB commented on a post of mine that it is not good for your septic. I have no idea if that's true or not. I don't have a septic tank, I pay for water and sewer here in PF. Not sure if is bad for that, as well. I haven't had to find out.

I found individual rolls of TP at Safeway last week, when I was picking up 'scripts for Thing1. I got the "household limit" of 6 to add to the supply. It's kind of crazy trying to see the types of items that sell out in the store, though. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There are all kinds of boxes of tissues in the stores! :lol: Someone on FB commented on a post of mine that it is not good for your septic. I have no idea if that's true or not. I don't have a septic tank, I pay for water and sewer here in PF. Not sure if is bad for that, as well. I haven't had to find out.

I found individual rolls of TP at Safeway last week, when I was picking up 'scripts for Thing1. I got the "household limit" of 6 to add to the supply. It's kind of crazy trying to see the types of items that sell out in the store, though. :lol:
Maybe not PuffPlus, they have built in lotion. I would think the plain, non-enhanced would be ok.

Bann

PREMO Member
Maybe not PuffPlus, they have built in lotion. I would think the plain, non-enhanced would be ok.

That's what I thought, too! :yay:

I only buy the plain ones, too. Not even the "puffed up" or thicker ones, because I don't think they hold up as well.

Bann

PREMO Member
They're not - I'm quite experienced on that subject - clogged more then a few tanks in my time.

Why is it harder on the septic systems than regular TP? If you only use a couple of tissues at a time, for instance.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Thank you I get by with six squares; my son clogs the toilet. And leaves the lid up. Down to two rolls.
My youngest does as well. My sister gave us some Charmin mega rolls and the two boys have already gone through one roll! I normally buy Angel Soft and I think the thicker Charmin is not helping him not to clog up the toilet.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I still see plenty of the single rolls of the institutional paper products in the store I've come to frequent since the job change. It's nice to shop for 1 or 2 "non-essential" items at a time and not worry about judgmental people. Their fresh produce is always fully stock as well.