Surching For Tiki

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Was she should sold or leased out? If she is sold well the person that bought her really technically doesn't have to respond to your request.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Why Are You Looking For Her? Is She In Danger? Was She Your First Horse?

I'm Looking For Her Because I Have Not Heard About Her In A While And She Means A Lot To My Family.. We Leased Her Out Because We Didn'T Have Our Own Place To Keep Her And We Couldn't Afford 5 Horses At The Time...

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I'm Looking For Her Because I Have Not Heard About Her In A While And She Means A Lot To My Family.. We Leased Her Out Because We Didn'T Have Our Own Place To Keep Her And We Couldn't Afford 5 Horses At The Time...

So the person you leased her to is on here? Shouldn't you have contact info since it was a lease...

Robin

There is 3 boarding facilities in lusby
If you leased her out..How long has it been since your last contact with the leasing party?
High Tail It stables.
CRE Stables
Genisis Farm
You can find the phone numbers in the newest Equirey. Perhaps the Folks you gave her to might have moved or tried to contact you at your previous numbers since you moved too.

Good luck!

PrepH4U

Y'all need to lighten up on the child -- get some familiarity with "text speak" .

Sweetie, if you lost a horse in Solomon's, it might help if you contact the Sheriff's Department and let them know to keep an eye out for a horse on the loose. Somebody is bound to call it in if they see one wandering around.

(Oh, and btw, the natives aren't usually this hostile -- they just have this thing for using correct spelling and grammar. Most of them are actually pretty nice..... must be the heat....)

The only word I recognized as "text speak" was the word plz. The rest was just a mess! So if I understand you correctly the world is supposed to coddle and ignore kids when they misspell because that will help groom them for the future. :whistle: Oh she has been on this forum since 2006 and has posted many times before.
The heat doesn't bother me, I am hostile all the time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The only word I recognized as "text speak" was the word plz. The rest was just a mess! So if I understand you correctly the world is supposed to coddle and ignore kids when they misspell because that will help groom them for the future. :whistle: Oh she has been on this forum since 2006 and has posted many times before.

I can't wait to see her resume when she looks for a real job.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Well, first of all, :huggy: just because you need one!

Her post was typical of young people who mainly communicate via text messages (I have four of my own & have taught many more). As she was reaching out for help to find an animal that she was concerned about, proper grammar and spelling probably wasn't the first thing on her mind.

You are not understanding me correctly when you assume that I meant that "the world is supposed to coddle and ignore kids when they misspell because that will help groom them for the future."

My point was that the responses she had received so far were ignorant, uncaring, and focused upon the wrong thing.

You might want to think about exactly how old she was when she started on somd online and ponder a bit on what kind of impression she has of this place now that you and others have responded to her in such a negative way.

And, :huggy: again, because you are not really a bad person, even though you say you are hostile.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Well, first of all, :huggy: just because you need one!

Her post was typical of young people who mainly communicate via text messages (I have four of my own & have taught many more). As she was reaching out for help to find an animal that she was concerned about, proper grammar and spelling probably wasn't the first thing on her mind.

You are not understanding me correctly when you assume that I meant that "the world is supposed to coddle and ignore kids when they misspell because that will help groom them for the future."

My point was that the responses she had received so far were ignorant, uncaring, and focused upon the wrong thing.

You might want to think about exactly how old she was when she started on somd online and ponder a bit on what kind of impression she has of this place now that you and others have responded to her in such a negative way.

And, :huggy: again, because you are not really a bad person, even though you say you are hostile.

Thank You... At Least someone here is willing to work with me...:huggy:

fredsaid2

The first step is: who did you lease her too? Have you phoned them to check on her? Did they not return your call or did they say something to alarm you?

Cowgirl

The first step is: who did you lease her too? Have you phoned them to check on her? Did they not return your call or did they say something to alarm you?

I believe the first step would be to have her mother or father do the work. :whistle: And I know if I leased a horse to someone, I would DRIVE to their place and talk to them, not post it on here. :shrug: And I would NEVER have left my horse with someone else without having a signed agreement first.

Robin

I believe the first step would be to have her mother or father do the work. :whistle: And I know if I leased a horse to someone, I would DRIVE to their place and talk to them, not post it on here. :shrug: And I would NEVER have left my horse with someone else without having a signed agreement first.

amen to that

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Tiki is a very sweet horse. She is pretty old too. I hope she is okay. I never had to worry about her running away anyone. How old is she? I hope you locate her.

fredsaid2

I agree, but my point is, don't they know the name of the person the lease is with?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I was far from rude with the questions that I asked her.

I do know that she can't spell her way out of a paperbag most of the time and that is because she types the way she texts. Not my problem. When she gets into the real world it will hit her like a brick wall.

Robin

this the same Tiki?

In So md classifieds

Price: 500.

Text of Ad

Tiki was never properly taken care of before I got her she is stiff in the front (I do not know if she had an injury before I got her )but for the last year she and I rode the SMTR rides and have had no problems I have even taken her in speed classes and won ribbons 5, 6, and 7 but hay she was never a speed demon .. One day at a ride we started to Canter and she went down she did not get hurt,, She always had a tripping issue but never at a trot or canter I don't want to see her get hurt... She can not keep up the pace of 3 or 4 hour hills and so forth on the trail rides .. It is not fair to try to make her .. She has been a good horse and if I can I will send you pictures of her with my kids . She would not hurt anyone.. She does make elephant noises if she thinks someone is going to bother her (Another horse) we live in Mechanicsville MD she is being boarded at PCF .. Thanks Pam

Good luck with your search