Surching For Tiki

PrepH4U

:howdy:

Im Surching for Tiki.... The lasttime i saw her She was in solimens... if you have any info plz e-mail me at ChickenFriedSince1993@yahoo.com Pictures To Come

Work With Me Please.... Im Really Worried Bout Her... If I Could Drive Ide Be Up There Checkin On Her...

I'm Looking For Her Because I Have Not Heard About Her In A While And She Means A Lot To My Family.. We Leased Her Out Because We Didn'T Have Our Own Place To Keep Her And We Couldn't Afford 5 Horses At The Time...

we had gone through her mother and her mother said she would have the daughter sign the agreement...

I did not sell her and did not get any money for her .... My dad was in the hospital dying and I needed to do things in a hurry because were she was I could not keep her there and all of this was a rush with my dad in between st Mary's and Washington hospital, I did the best I could do at the time all I am trying to do is make sure she is still OK .. She is not at a boarding place she is on the women's mom's property We got worried because she (the woman) said we could go anytime and did not have to call or anything we had to wait it did not sit right .. All I want to know is that she has been taking care of and is alright and if they do want to get rid of her we still want her back and have the means to .. That's All

Maybe all of this info should have been communicated with your daughter, it probably would have saved a lot of heartache & grief for her. She made is sound like she didn't have a clue who had her. Then to find out you did visit the horse w/o the new owner being there. Then statements sounded like they had moved the horse and neglected it also. I don't know all the details but, something sure doesn't pass the sniff test :whistle: