Surching For Tiki

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Thank You... At Least someone here is willing to work with me...:huggy:

Hi Z.:howdy:I heard that the lady that your mom gave Tiki to still had her. Why dont you all go drive to SO Calvert and visit her where your mom delivered her to.

Ol Tiki sure was a good old gal:huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
In So md classifieds

Price: 500.

Text of Ad

Tiki was never properly taken care of before I got her she is stiff in the front (I do not know if she had an injury before I got her )but for the last year she and I rode the SMTR rides and have had no problems I have even taken her in speed classes and won ribbons 5, 6, and 7 but hay she was never a speed demon .. One day at a ride we started to Canter and she went down she did not get hurt,, She always had a tripping issue but never at a trot or canter I don't want to see her get hurt... She can not keep up the pace of 3 or 4 hour hills and so forth on the trail rides .. It is not fair to try to make her .. She has been a good horse and if I can I will send you pictures of her with my kids . She would not hurt anyone.. She does make elephant noises if she thinks someone is going to bother her (Another horse) we live in Mechanicsville MD she is being boarded at PCF .. Thanks Pam

Good luck with your search

:tap:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
In So md classifieds

Price: 500.

Text of Ad

Tiki was never properly taken care of before I got her she is stiff in the front (I do not know if she had an injury before I got her )but for the last year she and I rode the SMTR rides and have had no problems I have even taken her in speed classes and won ribbons 5, 6, and 7 but hay she was never a speed demon .. One day at a ride we started to Canter and she went down she did not get hurt,, She always had a tripping issue but never at a trot or canter I don't want to see her get hurt... She can not keep up the pace of 3 or 4 hour hills and so forth on the trail rides .. It is not fair to try to make her .. She has been a good horse and if I can I will send you pictures of her with my kids . She would not hurt anyone.. She does make elephant noises if she thinks someone is going to bother her (Another horse) we live in Mechanicsville MD she is being boarded at PCF .. Thanks Pam

Good luck with your search

Ya... Thats My Mom... She Posted It So She Could Leace Her Out...

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Hi Z.:howdy:I heard that the lady that your mom gave Tiki to still had her. Why dont you all go drive to SO Calvert and visit her where your mom delivered her to.

Ol Tiki sure was a good old gal:huggy:

Thx Percy... The women told us we where NEVER aloud back on the propertie...

Robin

Ya... Thats My Mom... She Posted It So She Could Leace Her Out...

Looks more like you sold her, Why not leave her be. Find another horse. Right now its a buyers market. There is alot of nice horses out there just looking for homes. At least Tiki has a place to live out her retirement. By the way she was described in the ad she was a good horse but becoming a little un safe for her self. Good luck in your search. There might be other reasons the woman does not want you on her property. Let it go.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Looks more like you sold her, Why not leave her be. Find another horse. Right now its a buyers market. There is alot of nice horses out there just looking for homes. At least Tiki has a place to live out her retirement. By the way she was described in the ad she was a good horse but becoming a little un safe for her self. Good luck in your search. There might be other reasons the woman does not want you on her property. Let it go.

we are not trying to get her back . A lease agreement was drawn up but not until after the fact ( I was in the middle of a family crisis) my mind was else where .. The women that I gave her to and I had an understanding that if they ever got rid of her she was to come back to me.. We were told we could come ANYTIME and see her . Well I made a call to her just to let her know we were going to come to see her and she said we had to wait until she got back from her vacation well I started getting worried because I knew Tiki was at her mom's place mom said anytime. I could not bring myself to go so my friend and daughter went to see her and took pictures she was in good weight but her feet needed to be trimmed badly .So when the daughter came back from vacation she called and left a message on my cell phone saying she was not signing the agreement and that I was no longer allowed back on her mom's property. So I am not trying to get her back we just want to know how she is doing or is dead or what ???

Robin

we are not trying to get her back . A lease agreement was drawn up but not until after the fact ( I was in the middle of a family crisis) my mind was else where .. The women that I gave her to and I had an understanding that if they ever got rid of her she was to come back to me.. We were told we could come ANYTIME and see her . Well I made a call to her just to let her know we were going to come to see her and she said we had to wait until she got back from her vacation well I started getting worried because I knew Tiki was at her mom's place mom said anytime. I could not bring myself to go so my friend and daughter went to see her and took pictures she was in good weight but her feet needed to be trimmed badly .So when the daughter came back from vacation she called and left a message on my cell phone saying she was not signing the agreement and that I was no longer allowed back on her mom's property. So I am not trying to get her back we just want to know how she is doing or is dead or what ???

Better off just letting it be. The grass is growing crazy and the hooves are growing fast. 6 weeks for my guys and it looks like 12. The heat we had and the stomping for flys made them a little rough looking too. Sounds like she is doing good.

IntegritysDream

I understand where shes coming from about wanting to make sure things are okay, but the whole lease thing is really messed up... you should try to get ahold of the lady... try calling on a number shes not familiar with to see if she answers and discuss it... if you really wanted to push the issue you could try to take her to court but since there was no contract involve this whole thing is a mess. I know you were busy with family stuff, but it only takes 3 seconds for someone to sign a temp. lease contract till you could write up a good one. If she was an older girl, hopefully shes in good health and just let her be. I guess you could Try driving by the farm to see if u see her in a pasture...? If shes still your horse, no money or anything was past, in a way you could tech. go on the property to see YOUR horse cause THEY
(from what it sounds like from previous posts) stole her?... but this is a touchy/messy situation soooo its give or take on suggestions. Thats why its a MUST to make a firm, detailed lease contract and EXACTLY why i didnt lease indy out last year when i was "planning" on getting a new horse. I know though when some people "sell" their horse, the term " if you dont want the horse anymore, i want the horse back" comes up... and the ad was a sale ad. so i really dont have any advice cause its a wishy-washy situation. with possible misunderstandings or something.

:( ill keep my ears open though. :huggy:

Last edited:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Sorry if this seems rude but you should have never let the lady take the horse if she didn't sign a lease contract or any kind of contract. That is your own fault.

Like Integrity said, contact the police and tell them what all happend but honestly I doubt they will do anything just because of the simple fact that you waited so long and were dumb enough to send a horse to someone with no contract. A person should never give, sell, trade, or borrow anything without a contract. People these days are selfish, greedy, and need money or whatever even if they are your friends or really nice. People are decieving.

Secondly, if it is not the LADYS property but a boarding facility then you should speak to the barn manager about the situation and what you want to do. Remember you get more flys with honey than vinegar.

What is the ladys name? Some forumites might now her and be able to contact her. Or even a barn name

Robin

This happened 2 ? years ago. And TC delivered the horse? You could have had the woman sign then. If you collected the $500.00 then this was probably considered a sale for a senior horse. If you did not keep in contact with the woman this might be considered an abandoned horse or sold hold.

PrepH4U

This happened 2 ? years ago. And TC delivered the horse? You could have had the woman sign then. If you collected the $500.00 then this was probably considered a sale for a senior horse. If you did not keep in contact with the woman this might be considered an abandoned horse or sold hold.

Two years ago? So it wasn't an unsigned lease but a gimme money sale and now the regret is surfacing because they finally have a place for her? :shrug:
hmmmm My feeling is too bad so sad!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Maybe because she had told you to wait until she came home from vacation, and you went on the farm to visit anyhow. Personally that would push my button also.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Two years ago? So it wasn't an unsigned lease but a gimme money sale and now the regret is surfacing because they finally have a place for her? :shrug:
hmmmm My feeling is too bad so sad!

I did not sell her and did not get any money for her .... My dad was in the hospital dying and I needed to do things in a hurry because were she was I could not keep her there and all of this was a rush with my dad in between st Mary's and Washington hospital, I did the best I could do at the time all I am trying to do is make sure she is still OK .. She is not at a boarding place she is on the women's mom's property We got worried because she (the woman) said we could go anytime and did not have to call or anything we had to wait it did not sit right .. All I want to know is that she has been taking care of and is alright and if they do want to get rid of her we still want her back and have the means to .. That's All