Survivor Cook Island

D

dems4me

K_Jo said:
He could never hurt you as much as you hurt you. :huggy:

Well afterwards, I wouldn't want him to finish me off by "healing me of bad wind" :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
meangirl said:
Yes, he does. :lol:

Now was he IN the Vietnam war or he was a refugee while it was going on? I was confused about that.
Check him out. That's way too much for me to read. :lol:

We made our picks from the website and called them in 10 minutes before showtime. I don't think C_Jo knew what a mess that chick is. He just saw "Roller Girl" and he was done. :lol: :dork:

meangirl

Nice lady!
K_Jo said:

We made our picks from the website and called them in 10 minutes before showtime. I don't think C_Jo knew what a mess that chick is. He just saw "Roller Girl" and he was done. :lol: :dork:

Too much for me to read too. I'll just keep watching and hope he mentions it again. If he doesn't, that's ok too. I have a short attention span.

:lmao: at C_Jo! Typical man. heh.

dustin

UAIOE
K_Jo said:

he was 11 during the vietnam war...went to college in the US...did a bunch of hippie stuff and various jobs...joined the army in the 82nd airborne..now he's a nail salon manager.

:yay:

meangirl

Nice lady!
dustin said:
he was 11 during the vietnam war...went to college in the US...did a bunch of hippie stuff and various jobs...joined the army in the 82nd airborne..now he's a nail salon manager.

:yay:

Thank you! He makes it sound as if he were IN the war, with all his "I survived Vietnam I can survive this" stuff. :lol:

Last edited:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
meangirl said:
Thank you! He makes it sound as if he were IN the war, with all his "I survived Vietnam I can survive this" stuff. :lol:

He was a refugee. He escaped Vietnam by boat. VERY dangerous and difficult, especially for a child (though I'm sure his parents were with him -- or at least some family).

D

dems4me

So..... who do y'all think will be given the boot this week? :shrug:
:dance: 3 more hours!!! :dance:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dustin said:
Yall dont know aobut the "roller-ball"??? I think that used to be an actual show back in the 80's...
I remember a MOVIE named Roller Ball, and also a move starring Raquel Welch about Roller Derby "Kansas City Bomber"!!

D

dems4me

Do you think roller girl will be voted out? :smile: (I hope! I hope!! I hope!!) :lol: