Survivor Cook Island

D

dems4me

OMG!!! Bad Wind must be running rampit, he just bruised up another girl!! :killingme:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
We about died laughing when Billy declared he'd fallen in love with that chick from the other tribe. I even rewound it so I could see Jeff's reaction again. :lmao:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Nickel said:
We about died laughing when Billy declared he'd fallen in love with that chick from the other tribe. I even rewound it so I could see Jeff's reaction again. :lmao:

I did see that girl tell him she loves him and him saying it back at the beginning of the challenge. I just figured it was a "figure of speech" type thing. When he said that though I was like :yikes:!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
meangirl said:
I did see that girl tell him she loves him and him saying it back at the beginning of the challenge. I just figured it was a "figure of speech" type thing. When he said that though I was like :yikes:!
She didn't, she said "We Love You". I rewound to that part too after it was over, because Dustin didn't remember. He said "I'm next", and (I assume) she was being nice by saying "Aww, we love you". And he got all serious and said "I love you.". I remember turning to D and saying "Well, that was awkward". :killingme

meangirl

Nice lady!
Nickel said:
She didn't, she said "We Love You". I rewound to that part too after it was over, because Dustin didn't remember. He said "I'm next", and (I assume) she was being nice by saying "Aww, we love you". And he got all serious and said "I love you.". I remember turning to D and saying "Well, that was awkward". :killingme

Ahhh, I see! Makes *much* more sense now. Thanks!

So, anyone have any favorites so far? I am still undecided. :jameo:

D

dems4me

meangirl said:

I don't like rollergirl or Ozzie or CeCe :mad:

Nanny Pam

Nickel said:
Same here. :lmao:
The look on Jeff's face was priceless.

Nanny Pam

meangirl said:

I kinda like the Oriental guy sent to the Exile Island. He looks like he is really in shape.

Nanny Pam

:howdy:
I had to fight to stay awake last night to watch the show. I was glad to see JP go home.
What's that guys name who sounds exactly like Alan Alda? I can't believe how much he sounds like him!

nightowl

I was like, "who does he sound like" asking my husband and he said Alan Alda too. Too funny!

I don't remember the guys name either.

Last edited:

donbarzini

nightowl said:
I was like, "who does he sound like" asking my husband and he said Alan Alda too. Too funny!

I don't remember the guys name either.

Jonathan. They call him a writer. But he is an actor. I'm just wondering if they've got another "Okey-doke" up their sleeve with him. Some kind of "revelation" later in the game.