Suspended License

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sitting here working away and this stupid BIRD just came crashing into my window! Scared the sh*t out of me! I thought Al Qaeda was attacking! It left a smear mark on the window too. Stupid bird.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I'm sitting here working away and this stupid BIRD just came crashing into my window! Scared the sh*t out of me! I thought Al Qaeda was attacking! It left a smear mark on the window too. Stupid bird.

I've got Angels flying outside my window, lets just hope they don't do what your dumb bird did! :yikes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Christy
I've got Angels flying outside my window
Well, don't tell Kain or we're never going to hear the end of it!!

Oh wait - you meant the Blue Angels, didn't you?

SxyPrincess

I'm sitting here working away and this stupid BIRD just came crashing into my window!
I've got one that constantly attacks the dining room window EVERY morning. And the other day while waiting in the McD's line, one hit my driver window! :eek: Good thing my window was UP at the time.

K

Kain99

Well, don't tell Kain or we're never going to hear the end of it!!

Oh wait - you meant the Blue Angels, didn't you?

*Sniff* You're in on it too? :bawl:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Yahooligan03,

If the person is illegally driving on base and becomes involved in an accident it could be a liability for you and the government (or you company, if a contractor) if you have knowledge that he does not have a valid license. The fact that another employee brought this tidbit to you makes you responsible for taking action. Contact Base Security, explain the situation, and ask for their guidance or assistance.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Yahooligan03
Tough sh!t if they don't like it, that's why they're there, and what we're paying them for.

Report the driver. Just like Vrail said, the license was suspended for a reason and the police don’t mind these types of calls just as long as you have the information correct. What I mean by this is just don’t call the police and say John Q is driving around on a suspended license. You get your facts. John Q is driving a 1998 Honda accord red with Maryland Registration blah blah blah and leaves the base driving south to wherever at such and such time. A good majority of fatal accidents involve an at fault driver that is either suspended or revoked. Driving is a privileged. I find it hard to believe that someone didn’t know they were suspended. You got a ticket, you didn’t pay it, you didn’t get a notice to appear in court, you know how to use a phone, call the courthouse and find out what’s up. That is your responsibility as a driver. Most suspended and revoked drivers don’t have insurance either.

I work with a dingus that had expired tags and drove into the parking lot to work everyday leaving it on display for the public to see that a worker in a police station cannot even renew his tags. The crap hit the fan when he hit one of the cars in the parking lot and they found out he didn't have insurance either. The thing is his boss KNEW about it for several months and did nothing. :rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Ken King
Yahooligan03,

If the person is illegally driving on base and becomes involved in an accident it could be a liability for you and the government (or you company, if a contractor) if you have knowledge that he does not have a valid license. The fact that another employee brought this tidbit to you makes you responsible for taking action. Contact Base Security, explain the situation, and ask for their guidance or assistance.

OMG Will It Ever End???? :wink:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
OMG Will It Ever End???? :wink:
Kain, you don't work on the base so I am fairly sure that you have no clue about the laws, rules, and regulations concerning operating a motor vehicle on base so why don't you just take your feet out of your mouth and shuddup.

K

Kain99

Kain, you don't work on the base so I am fairly sure that you have no clue about the laws, rules, and regulations concerning operating a motor vehicle on base so why don't you just take your feet out of your mouth and shuddup.

Sorry Kenny baby! No can do! This is the dumbest and stupidest fricking stuff I have ever seen. This witch doesn't even have her facts straight! See, she's too scared to ask.... She just heard through a "good friend" that this poor schmuck was breaking the law.

Forget the fact that he has missed work "trying to clear it up" and forget the fact that he was at an attorney's office today trying to clear his name....

This line is not on the level. This haggly Hag deserves the wrath of Khan! :razz:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Sorry Kenny baby! No can do! This is the dumbest and stupidest fricking stuff I have ever seen. This witch doesn't even have her facts straight! See, she's too scared to ask.... She just heard through a "good friend" that this poor schmuck was breaking the law.

Forget the fact that he has missed work "trying to clear it up" and forget the fact that he was at an attorney's office today trying to clear his name....

This line is not on the level. This haggly Hag deserves the wrath of Khan! :razz:
Your ignorance is showing again. An allegation has been made and this supervisor of the employee needs to have it investigated and, if true, stopped before they, their company or the government ends up being sued. If in fact it is true, which I certainly am unsure of, that employee will be banned from operating a motor vehicle on the station until they have a valid license. If caught operating a vehicle on base that person could be barred from entering the station and lose their job. By getting

Again, if this is true, that person should not be operating a vehicle at all in the state of Maryland (or any other state). Why would you support this type of illegal behavior?

K

Kain99

Again, if this is true, that person should not be operating a vehicle at all in the state of Maryland (or any other state). Why would you support this type of illegal behavior?

Whatever! Good God! I support this behavior because the" accused" appears innocent to me!

Dang! Have all of your lives been so sheltered that you don't understand stupid mistakes by MVA?

Crap! If only I could be so perfect! Sneaky, little Tattle tail witches make me sick!

I hope she suffers public humiliation for all of eternity! :frown:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by SmallTown
Lets take a step back from this for a second. We have a person who is breaking the law, and someone who wants to turn them in. Simple as that. I feel the fact the person going to the cops is the supervisor is completely irrelevant in this case since it is not impacting the work environment. I see it as a concernced citizen.

:yeahthat: Way to break it down, ST!!

Ken King

PREMO Member
Whatever! Good God! I support this behavior because the" accused" appears innocent to me!

Dang! Have all of your lives been so sheltered that you don't understand stupid mistakes by MVA?

Crap! If only I could be so perfect! Sneaky, little Tattle tail witches make me sick!

I hope she suffers public humiliation for all of eternity! :frown:
Don't even start that sh!t with me. You have on many occassions asserted how someone should be fried when they haven't been convicted of anything. What MVA mistake are you talking about? You call this person a tattle tail and I see them as having a responsibility now that they have become aware of a possible infraction of the law.

Did you take extra stupid pills today? :lmao:

K

Kain99

Don't even start that sh!t with me. You have on many occassions asserted how someone should be fried when they haven't been convicted of anything. What MVA mistake are you talking about? You call this person a tattle tail and I see them as having a responsibility now that they have become aware of a possible infraction of the law.

Did you take extra stupid pills today? :lmao:

Kenneth! Obviously we have opposite ideas of responsibility! You are the gentleman who posted instructions for building soda bottle bombs the other day! :wink:

This wench doesn't even know for sure that he is suspended or why!

If I met a murderer I would probably call the police...

If I were at a party where people were drinking...would I call the Police and turn in their tag numbers... No! Don't really think so!

This is a pure and simple B.S.! :biggrin: