Swm Iso Swf 21-41

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Slete said:
One flat out told me that she was married and had been unfaithful.
Can you narrow it down a bit? :lmao:

Slete, you say you want to meet a nice woman. Did you expect her to be introduced to you and immediately fall into a relationship? Or let herself be picked up at the CIP?

Just because you're a nice looking guy doesn't mean a nice woman is going to immediately want to date you. Nice women typically want to get to know you first. I would advise you to slow down, hoss.

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
vraiblonde said:
Can you narrow it down a bit? :lmao:

Slete, you say you want to meet a nice woman. Did you expect her to be introduced to you and immediately fall into a relationship? Or let herself be picked up at the CIP?

Just because you're a nice looking guy doesn't mean a nice woman is going to immediately want to date you. Nice women typically want to get to know you first. I would advise you to slow down, hoss.
Pretty much every woman that I saw was sitting with a guy. There were a few groups of single women but I didn't want to interupt their good time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Slete said:
Pretty much every woman that I saw was sitting with a guy. There were a few groups of single women but I didn't want to interupt their good time.
Well, it's weird to be sitting at a bar and have some strange guy come up and start talking to you. It's an obvious pickup, and nice women aren't going to be interested in that.

What you're supposed to do is go to the bar with a couple of guy friends, then situate yourself near the women you want to meet. At some point, you lean over and start talking to them and it's more casual that way than some lone guy stalking you.

But I have to ask:

Are you choosing "nice women" based on looks? Because how do you know they're approachable or interesting until you actually talk to them?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Slete said:
One flat out told me that she was married and had been unfaithful. I read posts to find out that the other was married also.

Dougster can fill ya in on Azzy.

Slete

vraiblonde said:
Are you choosing "nice women" based on looks? Because how do you know they're approachable or interesting until you actually talk to them?
Looks aren't that important to me. As long as her personality is cool and she looks better than my dog's ass I'm cool.

Slete

otter said:
My sister is visiting and I let her read this. She looked at this picture and the first thing she said was Oh my God he's wearing pink flip flops with that suit. Not one comment about it being a dude with a wig. :faint:

Slete

I just received karma that said that my private messages were full. I didn't realize that there was a limit. I cleaned it out.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Slete said:
I just received karma that said that my private messages were full. I didn't realize that there was a limit. I cleaned it out.

You are only allowed a certain amount if you aren't premo....

you should go premo just for all the woman on here that are lusting after you

Slete

onebdzee said:

I only got one karma message.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
onebdzee said:

You first in line? :lol:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
But I have to ask:

:ohwell: Some of us are interesting and approachable until we start talking :ohwell: :frown: