Swm Iso Swf 21-41

D

dems4me

RoseRed said:
Come on girl, you have been around long enough to have heard that! :killingme

Nope... not once :lol: I thought I was being funny. I've never heard anyone say that about you - let alone you coined your own term for yourself :lol: I'm really out of the loop. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Nope... not once :lol: I thought I was being funny. I've never heard anyone say that about you - let alone you coined your own term for yourself :lol: I'm really out of the loop. :lol:

I started saying that about myself years ago. If anyone else cares to call me that, I am fine with it. :lol:

BTW... you're always funny. :huggy:

D

dems4me

RoseRed said:
I started saying that about myself years ago. If anyone else cares to call me that, I am fine with it. :lol:

BTW... you're always funny. :huggy:

That's before I say anything :lol: I must still be in my interseting and approachable mode then. :lol:

D

dems4me

RoseRed said:
Hang on, I need to go answer the door. :roflmao:

Thats okay, I need to figure out where the broiler is located on the stove, I think its the part on the very bottom where I store pans. :roflmao: It doesn't seem to be working and getting very hot - it just gets warm :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Thats okay, I need to figure out where the broiler is located on the stove, I think its the part on the very bottom where I store pans. :roflmao: It doesn't seem to be working and getting very hot - it just gets warm :roflmao:

No no no!!! It is under the stove light. The button is next to the stove light up by the fan!

Silly girl. :lmao:

D

dems4me

RoseRed said:
No no no!!! It is under the stove light. The button is next to the stove light up by the fan!

Silly girl. :lmao:

:lol: Heading out! Have a good night!!! :huggy:

D

dems4me

RoseRed said:
Drive safe. :lol:

Well, where'd he go :shrug: He seems unapproachable to me :shrug: I posted over three hours ago and he's gone and hasn't posted :shrug:

meangirl

Nice lady!
dems4me said:
Well, where'd he go :shrug: He seems in approachable to me :shrug: I posted over three hours ago and he's gone and hasn't posted :shrug:

Probably answering all his PM's. :lol:

camily

Peace
onebdzee said:
You are only allowed a certain amount if you aren't premo....

you should go premo just for all the woman on here that are lusting after you
if he goes premo, don't forget to sent vrai your name so you can get your cut. :yay: