symptoms

If you're planning on having a baby at a particular time of the year...... well good luck :lmao: I would stop in January, practice the rhythm method and gradually just go for it in March. I honestly thought I would be pregnant within a month or so, boy was I wrong.
You are going to be such a beautiful pregnant woman!

Nah, I'm not really trying for a particular time...in a perfect world I'd deliver in late Spring/early Summer so I could bless my child with pool parties for their birthday later in life unlike ME with a December birthday. I'm still waiting for my damn pool birthday party :lol:

I'm more so just not wanting to be pregnant at the wedding, or least not showing anyway. My thing is this, anyone...I mean ANYONE can waddle down the aisle at our wedding, EXCEPT ME :biggrin:

tyky

eieio
Nah, I'm not really trying for a particular time...in a perfect world I'd deliver in late Spring/early Summer so I could bless my child with pool parties for their birthday later in life unlike ME with a December birthday. I'm still waiting for my damn pool birthday party :lol:

I'm more so just not wanting to be pregnant at the wedding, or least not showing anyway. My thing is this, anyone...I mean ANYONE can waddle down the aisle at our wedding, EXCEPT ME :biggrin:

I got pregnant in Sept and had my son the first week in June, with my daughter I got pregnant in November and had her the first week in August!

Both my kids can have pool parties!

Another benefit to having the kids earlier in the year is them actually being able to start school when they are five and not have to wait till the next year because they have a late birthday

I got pregnant in Sept and had my son the first week in June, with my daughter I got pregnant in November and had her the first week in August!

Both my kids can have pool parties!

Another benefit to having the kids earlier in the year is them actually being able to start school when they are five and not have to wait till the next year because they have a late birthday

That's awesome. I'll just take a healthy baby, any time of year will do. We'll either splash around in the pool or make snow angels :smile:

mamissa3

Ijust had my 6th 18 days ago....she is the only summer baby we have and i am not liking being able to go swimming with the other kids lol. I know her bday parties will be fun like mine, which is august, and its only for a few weeks but still a pain. I agree about having them in the earlier part of the year though. I have one october 4th and she cant go to school until she is almost 6.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

AHHH!! I know I was just trying to not be pregnant in the summer again.... so many issues with that, maybe next time.
This baby is due right around my birthday, what a great present :biggrin:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Ijust had my 6th 18 days ago....she is the only summer baby we have and i am not liking being able to go swimming with the other kids lol. I know her bday parties will be fun like mine, which is august, and its only for a few weeks but still a pain. I agree about having them in the earlier part of the year though. I have one october 4th and she cant go to school until she is almost 6.

Congratulations!

OMG 6 :jameo:

angel2202003

I had a friend who was married for 10+ years. Her husband was snipped 20years ago. He got a kidney stone and passed it. Next thing they knew, she was preggers. Deffinetly his kid. Looks just like him. Child is now 14 and a juvinel delinquent. Just because she did not want to "punish" him when he did bad. Let him do what he wanted--when he wanted.