symptoms

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I did start all over, and no, I found I had MORE patience with the last. She has been a true blessing. She was not planned, but I'm sooooo glad she came along. BTW, I was 39 and her father was 32 when she was born.

See a friend of mine is older and already a grandpa... his kids are in their mid-late 20's. He just had a baby... a girl this time (his others are all boys). I asked him if he was crazy and he :lol:

He said being older he has more money and doesn't struggle like he did when he was young, so now he isn't having to work so much and he has more time to enjoy being daddy. He says he has so much more patience now then he did when he had his others.

SoMDGirl42

See this is how I feel. We are older more calm and laid back. Of course any child is a blessing. Ours would diff have to be planned, I have been on the depo shot for 10 years, so we would have to take steps if that is what we decide.

Good luck with your decision. It is a tough one.

SoMDGirl42

See a friend of mine is older and already a grandpa... his kids are in their mid-late 20's. He just had a baby... a girl this time (his others are all boys). I asked him if he was crazy and he :lol:

He said being older he has more money and doesn't struggle like he did when he was young, so now he isn't having to work so much and he has more time to enjoy being daddy. He says he has so much more patience now then he did when he had his others.

It's very true, and I thought everyone on here already knew I am a grandma too. My oldest granddaughter is 6 months and 2 days older than my daughter. My other granddaughter is 18 months old. Both grandkids live with me now. So I have a 4 y/o, 3 1/2 y/o and 18 month old. :jameo:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
It's very true, and I thought everyone on here already knew I am a grandma too. My oldest granddaughter is 6 months and 2 days older than my daughter. My other granddaughter is 18 months old. Both grandkids live with me now. So I have a 4 y/o, 3 1/2 y/o and 18 month old. :jameo:

All I have to say is WOW:killingme

MDTerps

Back in the saddle

I have two children, 11 yr old boy (I was 20 boys dad was 29) and 16 month old girl (I was 30 hubby was 35).

My dad started over as well. I was 17 moving out of the house and here comes a new little sister for me. She is 13 now, and I have two other sisters youngest will be 6 next week and the middle will be 8 in November.

Last edited:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Funny... and then there is me who would have sex and then do a handstand up against the bedroom wall and stay there for 15 minutes, still couldn't get pregnant. :lol:

We're not getting any younger so we decided to start trying in August of last year, we became pregnant in February. I was on the pill for about 18 months prior so I'm guessing that played a major part. We have decided to not go back on hormonal birth control after the birth of our child this November, it would be nice to have another be fore we get too old.

kvj21075

Meow
:lalala: kvj needs to stop throwing the quarters in here :grabsquarter: :lalala:
:killingme

MorningSweetBell, i was on BC for 4 or 5 years :ohwell: im worried that will maybe lessen my chances too, but ive been off of it since last Nov-Dec, but ive only had 2 real periods in the last 5 months :ohwell: i dont know if it will go back to normal or stay this way :ohwell:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:killingme

MorningSweetBell, i was on BC for 4 or 5 years :ohwell: im worried that will maybe lessen my chances too, but ive been off of it since last Nov-Dec, but ive only had 2 real periods in the last 5 months :ohwell: i dont know if it will go back to normal or stay this way :ohwell:

I had been on BC since I was 16 until I was 25, I became pregnant when I was 26, we used a condom, it was a big surprise but a pleasant one at that. I don't think you should have anything to worry about but you should definitely hit up the gyno if you already haven't. I was told it could take up to a year for your periods to get back to normal.

Try not to get too stressed about it until you really know what's up :huggy:

:jameo: omg, I tried to read the whole thing, sorry :huggy: What is your question?

I'm sorry...are you talking to me? I can't tell, I can barely see the screen through all of these tears :bawl:

Hehe, we're going to start trying in May...when would be a good time to stop the pill? I'm thinking March'ish..?

tyky

eieio
I'm sorry...are you talking to me? I can't tell, I can barely see the screen through all of these tears :bawl:

Hehe, we're going to start trying in May...when would be a good time to stop the pill? I'm thinking March'ish..?

everyone is different :shrug:

Some people have a hard time getting pregnant after BC and some get pregnant right away. I would say March is good cuz if you do get pregnant it is not too much earlier than May.

kvj21075

Meow
I had been on BC since I was 16 until I was 25, I became pregnant when I was 26, we used a condom, it was a big surprise but a pleasant one at that. I don't think you should have anything to worry about but you should definitely hit up the gyno if you already haven't. I was told it could take up to a year for your periods to get back to normal.

Try not to get too stressed about it until you really know what's up :huggy:
:huggy: thanks that makes me feel better

everyone is different :shrug:

Some people have a hard time getting pregnant after BC and some get pregnant right away. I would say March is good cuz if you do get pregnant it is not too much earlier than May.

That's sort of what I was thinking. Obviously I'm going to talk to my doctor but I just thought I'd ask for opinions since this thread was already going.

Thanks for paying attention to me :killingme

morningbell

hmmmmmm

If you're planning on having a baby at a particular time of the year...... well good luck :lmao: I would stop in January, practice the rhythm method and gradually just go for it in March. I honestly thought I would be pregnant within a month or so, boy was I wrong.
You are going to be such a beautiful pregnant woman!