T.O. taken to Dallas ER to induce vomiting

ohstate

Attempted suicide according to this.

http://www.wfaa.com/

WFAA Breaking News:

According to a Dallas Police report obtained by news 8, Dallas Cowboys star receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide Tuesday night. The report also says that Owens was depressed and reportedly took prescription pain pills. A woman companion observed him putting two pills in his mouth. The woman says the prescription of 40 pills was filled on September 18th and until yesterday he'd taken only five pills. According to the police report, Owens was asked if he'd taken the rest of the prescription. Owens said yes. According to the report, police also asked if he was trying to harm himself. Owens answered yes. Terrell Owens was treated at Baylor University Medical Center

ohstate said:
Attempted suicide according to this.

http://www.wfaa.com/

WFAA Breaking News:

According to a Dallas Police report obtained by news 8, Dallas Cowboys star receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide Tuesday night. The report also says that Owens was depressed and reportedly took prescription pain pills. A woman companion observed him putting two pills in his mouth. The woman says the prescription of 40 pills was filled on September 18th and until yesterday he'd taken only five pills. According to the police report, Owens was asked if he'd taken the rest of the prescription. Owens said yes. According to the report, police also asked if he was trying to harm himself. Owens answered yes. Terrell Owens was treated at Baylor University Medical Center
Once again, he's a failure.

AndyMarquisLIVE

BREAKING NEWS: Police confirm, Owens attempted suicide

DALLAS - Flamboyant Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens tried to kill himself by overdosing on pain medication, even putting two more pills into his mouth after a friend intervened.

A Dallas police report released Wednesday morning said Owens told his friend “that he was depressed.” Details of the report were first released by WFAA-TV.

The friend, who is not identified in the report, “noticed that (his) prescription pain medication was empty and observed (Owens) putting two pills in his mouth,” the police report said. | MORE >>
Now this is a crime am I right? Who wants to place bets that he doesn't get jail time.

Midnightrider

huntr1 said:
Once again, he's a failure.
"You say there ain't no use in livin'
It's all a waste of time
'N you wanna throw your life away, well
People that's just fine
Go ahead on 'n get it over with then
Find you a bridge 'n take a jump
Just make sure you do it right the first time
cuz nothings worse than a suicide chump"
FZ

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Nanny Pam

Owens, one of the league's top receivers during his 11-year NFL career, is best known for wild stunts on the field and other publicity-seeking antics off it. Story ...

Ponytail

I don't believe the suicided bit. As much as I love to hate the guy, I think the whole depression/suicide thing is hokey. Something stinks in that story.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dallas police are giving a statement now. "Not a criminal offense. This is a medical situation."

Cockdiesel

Mr. Contemptuous
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
DALLAS - Flamboyant Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens tried to kill himself by overdosing on pain medication, even putting two more pills into his mouth after a friend intervened.

A Dallas police report released Wednesday morning said Owens told his friend “that he was depressed.” Details of the report were first released by WFAA-TV.

The friend, who is not identified in the report, “noticed that (his) prescription pain medication was empty and observed (Owens) putting two pills in his mouth,” the police report said. | MORE >>
Now this is a crime am I right? Who wants to place bets that he doesn't get jail time.

No jail time - maybe the nut bag ward. I hope he gets kicked out of the league.