Taking bets!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
This will be the first show I have ever been to that I can get up at 10 AM and still make the show. You dressage peeps are spoiled. I kind of like this.:drool:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
No guesses are taken after 10 A.M. I know how WD likes to send spys to watch me. Ahhh those were the days...when I meant enough to someone to be stalked and harrassed. Now I just sit here and reply to myself until someone responds.........................:whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Okay if it is between two numbers picked for example someone picks a 66 and someone picks a 68, and I get a 67 then I am going to pretend it is like "The Price is Right" and take the person that didn't go over. Hmmm of course the person that took the higher score had better expectations of me. Oh well, the lower is more realistic anyway.:lmao: Okay, I am off to bed. Wish me luck! I will be home around 2:30 and let you guys know who I am taking to lunch.:lmao:

F

finickyfilly

What time will you be riding your test Sadie

curious minds want to know:lmao:

W

WhoCares

Crap....I haven't even looked at the test much less memorized it. Can't I just watch soomeone do it and copy them. I hope so. I better get ready.:lmao:

I plan on being there. I just am hoping that my headache goes away.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I plan on being there. I just am hoping that my headache goes away.

Well someone needs to explain how you get the score. I added up the top section and it came to 73, but then the bottom was 54, so how do they get 66 out of that? I have to look on my camera because they didn't write my score on the sheet. I got second though.:lmao: Let me see who is going to lunch.....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
drum roll please.......:yahoo:" Beenspured " gets to have a free lunch with me!:buddies: It is up to them, but anyone can join us as far as I am concerned. I am not paying for everyone else though. (except Paso). Congrats Beenspured! Where do you want to go?