Taking bets!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
ahhh i know what that is, when you are on a circle - you keep hold of your outside rein and let go of the inside rein for 4-5 strides. the question is does your horse go the same with just outside rein like he should? inside rein should not be holding him up or causing him to steer around the circle - that should come from the outside rein and your seat and leg. otherwise you have "inside rein-itis" in the words of Hilda Gurney...

:lmao: so my horse might fall down if I don't practice.

IntegritysDream

the higher levels you go the harder it is to do in a small dressage ring, you could do training level test 4 or even 1st level, those wouldnt be hard to do in the small ring, i think anything higher you would be REALLY taking on a challenge unless you constantly practiced in the itty bitty box.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadie, I have numerous videos online you can see what the release of the inside rein is, let me know if you want a link, but the videos are long...

"C" is the end of the arena where the judge sits. They gaits in the higher levels are more collected unless expressed otherwise.

(And, stop saying level 3...it's third level.) :)

Robin

Sadie, I have numerous videos online you can see what the release of the inside rein is, let me know if you want a link, but the videos are long...

"C" is the end of the arena where the judge sits. They gaits in the higher levels are more collected unless expressed otherwise.

complicated:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

At least I didn't call it a course!:lmao: