Charge No: 001Description:CDS: POSSESSION-MARIHUANA
Statute: CR.5.601.(a)(1)Description:CDS: POSSESSION-MARIHUANA
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0573MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 04/04/2008 To: 04/04/2008 Victim Age:

Charge No: 001Description:CDS: POSSESSION-MARIHUANA
Statute: CR.5.601.(a)(1)Description:CDS: POSSESSION-MARIHUANA
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0573MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 04/29/2008 To: 04/29/2008 Victim Age:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charge No: 002Description:ASSAULT-FIRST DEGREE
Statute: CR.3.202Description:ASSAULT-FIRST DEGREE
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 1420MO/PLL:probable Cause:X

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charge No: 003Description:DISARM LAW OFFICER
Statute: CR.4.103Description:DISARM LAW OFFICER
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 1460MO/PLL:probable Cause:X

Charge No: 004Description:RESIST/INTERFERE WITH ARREST
Statute: CR.9.408.(b)Description:RESIST/INTERFERE WITH ARREST
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0600MO/PLL:probable Cause:X

Charge No: 005Description:THEFT: $500 PLUS VALUE
Statute: CR.7.104Description:THEFT: $500 PLUS VALUE
Amended Date: CJIS Code:3 0521MO/PLL:probable Cause:X

Charge No: 006Description:HANDGUN IN VEHICLE
Statute: CR.4.203Description:HANDGUN IN VEHICLE
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0175MO/PLL:probable Cause:X

Why in the hell did they let him go this time? He was arrested for pot charges and released just a few weeks prior. Dumbasses. :rolleyes:

Pot charge in early April what about 48 hours earlier when he was stopped, resisted arrest, trying to disarm a police officer, carrying a handgun, they'll let just about anybody out on bail it appears. In some of his earlier cases his lawyer was the Honorable Mike Miller the State Senator.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Poor kid. He was probably on his way to or from church when they ran him down. :sarcasm:

I'd be interested to know how much processing and chasing this scum around cost the taxpayers this month. Now that he's taken himself out of the gene pool, someone owes me a refund!

C

CalvertNewbie

Well, unless his family decides to sue the state or whoever put the utility pole where they did...SIGH

Or they may sue the police for letting him go when he could have been locked up. After all, had he been in jail he wouldn't have been able to drive and wreck (he was probably high as a kite, too). :rolleyes:

Oh well, another loser bites the dust - I know that sounds really cold hearted but it'll cost us a lot less in the long run. I'm sure someone will eventually come on here and say that "he was getting his life back on track".

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Fatal Crash on Berry Road

Indian Head woman killed in single car wreck

Maryland State Police report that on May 1st at about 10:57 am, Emergency Medical Services and Troopers from the La Plata Barrack responded to Westbound Maryland Route 228 at Bunker Hill Road for a reported serious motor vehicle collision. Upon arrival the investigation revealed a single vehicle was traveling westbound at the above location. The driver failed to drive within a single lane, and struck a metal utility pole. The driver was pronounced deceased on the scene. Speed is considered a factor, investigation continues. The family members of the deceased were notified. Trooper Sorenson is continuing the investigation.

St. Mary's Today says it was a woman. :eyebrow:

Fatal Crash on Berry Road

Indian Head woman killed in single car wreck

Maryland State Police report that on May 1st at about 10:57 am, Emergency Medical Services and Troopers from the La Plata Barrack responded to Westbound Maryland Route 228 at Bunker Hill Road for a reported serious motor vehicle collision. Upon arrival the investigation revealed a single vehicle was traveling westbound at the above location. The driver failed to drive within a single lane, and struck a metal utility pole. The driver was pronounced deceased on the scene. Speed is considered a factor, investigation continues. The family members of the deceased were notified. Trooper Sorenson is continuing the investigation.

St. Mary's Today says it was a woman. :eyebrow:

She was probably texting. You would be surprised at the number of a-holes on that road and 210 texting and driving, like they cannot wait to get into DC to their e-mail...

SexiShawtee

You should all be ashamed

Its sad that there is 3 pages of on going negative comments about him and this situation. Who are any of you to judge him and his actions? I thought we left that to GOD and not man? I pray that everyone in this forum never has to experience anything like this, a loved one taking their life because of stress. I dont know about any of you, but Im not perfect and neither was Shannie. Im sure that there have been times that you've commited a crime but just never got caught. And if you havent, who are you to judge those that have? You've said all this crap about him, but do you or did you really know him? It makes you wonder do you really know a person...just because theyre smiling on the outside, you never know what pain they may be feeling inside. Like I said, I really pray that nothing like this happens to anyone in here or anyone close to them...it would be a shame that you've talked all this trash about Shannie and then to have it turn around and happen to you. Put yourself in someone else's shoes for a change and see how his family, his mother, his father, his sister, his friends, his girlfriend and his daughter are feeling. Its not about the crimes he committed, its about a life that was lost...and thats the most tragic thing of all.

R.I.P Shannie...Im really going to miss you man

Its sad that there is 3 pages of on going negative comments about him and this situation. Who are any of you to judge him and his actions? I thought we left that to GOD and not man? I pray that everyone in this forum never has to experience anything like this, a loved one taking their life because of stress. I dont know about any of you, but Im not perfect and neither was Shannie. Im sure that there have been times that you've commited a crime but just never got caught. And if you havent, who are you to judge those that have? You've said all this crap about him, but do you or did you really know him? It makes you wonder do you really know a person...just because theyre smiling on the outside, you never know what pain they may be feeling inside. Like I said, I really pray that nothing like this happens to anyone in here or anyone close to them...it would be a shame that you've talked all this trash about Shannie and then to have it turn around and happen to you. Put yourself in someone else's shoes for a change and see how his family, his mother, his father, his sister, his friends, his girlfriend and his daughter are feeling. Its not about the crimes he committed, its about a life that was lost...and thats the most tragic thing of all.

R.I.P Shannie...Im really going to miss you man

:clap:

Great first post with the new MPD meat head... you wasted 2 days worth of account validation for this?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Shame on all of us, you know someone is going to say he was the nicest person and would do anything for you.:sarcasm: With his past history of packin a loaded weapon it was proably just a matter of time, before someone would have gotten shot.

Didn't see that in the post, but you pretty much called it.

The guy was only 21 and had already been into that much trouble, there were only two places he was headed and it looks like he made it to one of them. Sad that a life was taken so young, but when you play with fire and all that :blahblah:

Kittykat33

Why me??
Are you saying he took himself out on purpose? What a cowardly, selfish thing to do.

Thats what I heard too. A guy from work knew him and said he didn't want to go to jail, so he killed himself. I am just glad he didn't take anyone else with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.