tasteless pics

itsbob

I bowl overhand
rack'm said:
I watched a live feed from about 8 years ago when the guy got out of the car and put a shotgun in his mouth........the feed stopped shortly after the trigger pull.
The producer had the slower trigger finger..

OldHillcrestGuy

kwillia said:
I don't recall ever seeing a pic of injured or dead people posted for public viewing on our local FD or Rescue squad websites...:confused:

Its the policy of our department not to post any picture of a victim on our webpage, and I beleive its policy not to even have a victim in the picture when taking shots at a scene. I know when I have taken pictures I leave them out. In my opinion the pictures of the accident in Waldorf some of them should not have been posted.

camily

Peace
Did you hear that they announced the wrong child dead? It was the seven year old named Christian, not the four year old that died. Crazy shiat.

camily said:
Did you hear that they announced the wrong child dead? It was the seven year old named Christian, not the four year old that died. Crazy shiat.
The father identified the child wrong... not press simply released the info as presented.

camily said:
How does that happen? That's even crazier.

The misidentification occurred, police said, when James Marshall, the only parent able to talk with authorities after the crash, was told that the child killed in the crash had been sitting in the right rear of the car. Marshall said he was certain Justin had been sitting behind him.

The serious injuries sustained by all the family members and their being treated at different hospitals made further identification impossible, police said.

On Monday afternoon, state police were told that James and Sheyna Marshall noticed features on the severely injured surviving son that indicated he was Justin. Relatives traveled to the state Medical Examiner's office in Baltimore late Monday afternoon and identified the dead child as Christian Marshall.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=812539

camily

Peace
kwillia said:
The misidentification occurred, police said, when James Marshall, the only parent able to talk with authorities after the crash, was told that the child killed in the crash had been sitting in the right rear of the car. Marshall said he was certain Justin had been sitting behind him.

The serious injuries sustained by all the family members and their being treated at different hospitals made further identification impossible, police said.

On Monday afternoon, state police were told that James and Sheyna Marshall noticed features on the severely injured surviving son that indicated he was Justin. Relatives traveled to the state Medical Examiner's office in Baltimore late Monday afternoon and identified the dead child as Christian Marshall.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=812539
Wow, I cannot even imagine. How terrible.