Tattoo/Regret it?

• Yes I have a tattoo and I have no regrets

Votes: 41 58.6%
  • Yes I have a tattoo and I regret it

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • No tattoo, not for me

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
Why would my mom want to tatoo my wifes name on her crank?

:killingme

Technically I have 6....2 are "add-ons" to orginials
They are orginial designs of mine and all have special meaning to me....they have been stragically placed so that I am the only one that sees them(unless I wear a bathing suit or show them off)....I took a lot of time to make sure it was "right" and that I would be happy with it 20 years from now....I also took the time to investigate the guy that has done them
The best one of them all is the "Garfield and friends" on my right front hip that symbolizes my mutts....my mutts in turn, have gotten as their first one, the character that represents them on their calf

Dang, how many hips do you have?:lmao:

:clap: That's my favorite. DR keeps asking me who Scott is.

Short memory and that gets me every time.:lmao:

Toxick

Splat
I regret getting my first's name tattooed on my genitals.

And I really regret getting it lasered off.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
uh oh. you are crossing over to the dark side and trying to fit in! The county finally got you.

:confused: How is that "trying to fit in!?!?" :lol:

Are you insinuating that getting me drunk, tieing me up, and tattooing monkeys on my belly is a county past time? :eyebrow:

Or did reading comprehension bite you in the ass, and you missed the gist of the posts... AGAIN!

I'll take the latter for $400 johnny!!!

:roflmao:

C

CalvertNewbie

I regret getting my first's name tattooed on my genitals.

And I really regret getting it lasered off.

:killingme Thanks, I needed that laugh! Well, I hope for your sake that you were just kidding!

I have two. I have one on my ankle which I love. The other is on my thigh and I kind of wish I didn't get it because it's bigger than I'd like it to be at this point in my life (seemed great 13 years ago). I don't hate it enough to get it removed but I do regret getting it.

J

jjsmommy99

Are you insinuating that getting me drunk, tieing me up, and tattooing monkeys on my belly is a county past time? :eyebrow:

Or did reading comprehension bite you in the ass, and you missed the gist of the posts... AGAIN!

I'll take the latter for $400 johnny!!!

:roflmao:

She/he/ it CROYAL is the one that must be contemplating getting branded since they started the thread.

K

kris31280

:lmao: If it's not a county past time... it should be, cuz it sounds like a fun time!

Last edited by a moderator: