• I'm a freak I like them on women

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • I'm a woman I like freaky

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters
Jameo said:
Hurry up and get it before you have kids! :yay: Then you won't be white trash and all that other good stuff :lmao:
So I am bonafide white trash since I got mine after I had the lil one.:clap:

Coooooooooooool!

flowerchild

Hairy Harry
Tats are trashy if they're of dumb crap like roses and butterflies. If you get something really deep and intellectual, like Harry Potter, that expresses who you are, they're very classy.

jaie

So happy!
I have three tats and I will most likely get more. I think that in the right spot they look good.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
flowerchild said:
something really deep and intellectual, like Harry Potter, that expresses who you are

:lmao: deep and intellectual, Harry Potter? :lmao:

a tat of Harry Potter expresses who you are? :lmao:

morganj614

Right now I am looking for a tribal V to end in a tear drop for my cleavage..I can't find exactly the tribal I want :bawl:

Jameo

What?!
morganj614 said:
Right now I am looking for a tribal V to end in a tear drop for my cleavage..I can't find exactly the tribal I want :bawl:

I think I'm gonna get a huge set of angel wings tatted across my back :angel:

:lmao:

flowerchild

Hairy Harry
elaine said:
:lmao: deep and intellectual, Harry Potter? :lmao:

a tat of Harry Potter expresses who you are? :lmao:

Duh! Harry is symbolic of young people who are unusually gifted and are held back from using their gifts by society.

jaie

So happy!
morganj614 said:
My first tat was a tribal. I love it. So do the men. :shocked:

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
Wickedwrench said:
If a woman wants to have a tattoo then that's her business. Strategically placed ones are a turn on for me but I think some gals overdo it. Too many markings and piercings don't do a thing for me.

:yeahthat:

jaie

So happy!
So someone thinks I'm cheap because I have tattoos. If you saw me you would never know that I have them.

jaie said:
So someone thinks I'm cheap because I have tattoos. If you saw me you would never know that I have them.
So if you got it on your azz and your azz goes on for days... did you have to pay extra...:confused: